61.Catwoman: Hunted

This is a standalone catwoman movie-who as we all know is one the bicons of the DC universe- and it doesn't shy away from showing her bisexuality

This is a standalone catwoman movie-who as we all know is one the bicons of the DC universe- and it doesn't shy away from showing her bisexuality. The animation style also gives off early 2000s anime vibe which I loved.

The story mostly revolves around Catwoman being badass as usual, stealing things from the rich bad guys and flirting with both men and women. We also get to see many classic DC villains that we don't usually see in the movies.

Another thing I loved is that Batwoman is voiced by Stephanie Beatriz who is one of my favourite bisexual actress. Almost all the conversations between Catwoman and Batwoman is just flirty banters and teasing each other tho it is also clearly shown that Catwoman still hasn't moved on from Batman.

But I am going to be honest, even though the animations and voice actors in this movie were good, the overall plot of the film was okay at best. It doesn't have much going on for it and most of the conversations felt meaningless so if you're a hardcore DC fan and not watching this just for fun I wouldn't recommend you to do so.

The movie has a good ending with a potential for a future sequel but there's not much progress between Catwoman and Batwoman other than an almost kiss.