67.Love Classified

Honestly from what I had heard of Hallmark's reputation, this film turned out to be much better than I hoped

Honestly from what I had heard of Hallmark's reputation, this film turned out to be much better than I hoped. It was corny and kinda cliche but is it even a rom com if it isn't. I didn't cringe as much as I thought. The romance between a doctor and a florist isn't that popular but I definitely didn't hate it. I also enjoyed the 'omg the person I thought was a man turned out to be a woman but wait she's hot!!' trope.

 This movie has a soft spot in my heart because for some reason I find myself liking it more than the other sapphic rom coms I recently watched. It felt easygoing without much angst or any homophobic characters to make you angry and honestly it's time that we get more of such movies.

Although I do feel that everyone was forcing Taylor to forgive her mom when she's not yet ready. The mom literally abandoned her children although for a  saddening reason she still did moreover instead of owning to it she just kept giving excuses. Even in the end I felt that her medical issues was the only reason she was forgiven.

Nonetheless I did love the part where the mom became happy because she found out her daughter was dating a doctor because that's exactly how my south asian mom would react despite being homophobic.