94.Friends & Family Christmas

Vote for more recommendations!!!

If you love the classic fake dating so that your parents won't nag you trope with no angst, just good vibes this movie is for you

If you love the classic fake dating so that your parents won't nag you trope with no angst, just good vibes this movie is for you. Not going to lie since this is a classic hallmark Christmas movie I was expecting at least some cringe lines and acting but to my surprise there were almost none.

The acting was actually good and did not feel exaggerated, it was simple and cute although I would have preferred to see more chemistry between our leads. There's really nothing much to say, it's a feel-good movie filled with cliches with no plot. I did appreciate the lesbian references, the glove reference from Carol, lesbians moving too quickly in a relationship and of course a Doc Martens reference.

It is also nice to see both of our leads having very supportive friends and family around, no trauma nothing. The only thing that irked me a bit would be how bad the photographs were, like if you are making one of the leads a professional photographer put some effort, I could take better photos with my 5-year-old android.