50.Disobedience

This is a Jewish lesbian story between Ronit and Esti and their disobedience towards religion

This is a Jewish lesbian story between Ronit and Esti and their disobedience towards religion. Their story is filled with lust, regrets and loss.

At first glance Ronit and Esti may seem like two estranged best friends but soon we come to know that they are much more than that. They were lovers before Ronit left abruptly and Esti got married to Ronit's cousin.

Initially I had thought that Dovid was going to be the typical husband after learning about his wife's affair but despite his religious beliefs he had reacted much better than I expected and I loved him for that.

Both the actresses were on the top of their game and gave fabulous performances which made the scenes more passionate and intense. They were able to show Ronit's rebelliousness and Esti's repression towards her sexuality.

The intimate scenes between the two were worth the wait and was a mixture of hotness and a complex of emotions. Although the movie was not tragic, it was definitely sad and will almost make you cry.

At the end of the movie although our gays were alive they did not end up together and I was very frustrated by that since I felt that they would have easily stayed together.