03|Football game

Friday

I had done well for my first week at school, now I just have to get the last day before the weekend out of the way.

Once I climbed out of bed, I headed straight for a shower. Once I got out of the shower I got dressed. I got dressed into some black jeans and a white baggy sweatshirt. I did my makeup lightly before putting on some light brown suede ankle boots with a bit of a heel. I do some light makeup and then grab my bag which was rested on the back of my chair then head downstairs.

"Morning mom." I say when I see her drinking some coffee. "Morning sweetheart." She says handing me some coffee.

"Is it still alright if I go to the game tonight?" I ask as my mom puts her empty mug in the sink. "Of course. Don't forget to eat something and I'll see you this evening." She says and I smile.

"Bye sweetheart." She says kissing my forehead and rushing out of the door.

I decide on having some toast for breakfast. So after I had eaten, I cleaned up my mess and then grabbed some cookies and put them in my bag.

I wash up the mugs and my plate and leave them on the draining board. I grab my bag from the stool and my keys from the dish by the door.

I lock the front door and head straight to the Jeep and to school.

****
At lunch time I walked from my class to the cafeteria to meet up with my friends.

"Hey." I say sitting down beside Ryder. "Hey, your still coming to the game tonight right?" Tom asks and I nod. "Yeah." I say and he smiles. "I'm sure Kyle will like that." He says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"I'll like what?" Kyle asks sitting down beside Tom. "India is coming to the game tonight." Tom says. "Really? That's great, more the merrier." Maddie says as she sits down and I smile softly. "Has anyone seen Lily today? Is she feeling okay?" I ask completely not even noticing Ethan wasn't sat at the table either.

"Her and Ethan are probably together, but she'll be at the meet to cheer Ethan on." Kyle says reassuring me and I just nod.

"Hey so why haven't you added me back on snap?" Maddie asks taking a bit of her food. My heart drops and I look around to see everyone at the table looking at me. "I don't have Snapchat anymore." I say which isn't a complete lie.

"Why?" Maddie persists and I shrug. "Didn't feel like having it anymore, it got boring." I lie and she nods. "I guess it can be quite boring." She says and I shrug.

"Hey so what should I wear?" I ask and Maddie looks over my outfit. "That should be fine, I'd probably put a warmer jacket on, maybe a scarf and gloves are a definite." She says and I nod. "Okay thank you." I say and she smiles.

"Come on, I'll walk you to your next class." Kyle says and we stand up and say goodbye to our friends.

"Are you going to cheer for me tonight?" Kyle asks as we make our way down the corridors. "I'll cheer for all of you guys, you better make sure we win though." I say playfully and he smiles. "Glad you're just as enthusiastic." He says and I smile.

"I used to be a cheerleader you know." I tell him and he laughs. "I can't see you being a cheerleader you know, you're very calm and chill." Kyle says and I nod. "Yeah I didn't like cheerleading that much." I say honestly. "I guessed." He says smiling.

"Thank, I'll meet you in English." I say and he nods. "Meet you there." He says and I smile.

All my lessons seemed to go slow without Lily there to fill me in on any drama I had missed or to make me laugh.