30| Drunk

Iɴᴅɪᴀ Jᴏʜɴsᴏɴ

"I don't want to go." I sigh at Lily. "Come on. We don't have to stay late." She says and I lie down. "I don't know." I groan.

"Please." She pleads and I raise an eyebrow at her. "What's wrong?" I ask her and she shakes her head for no.

"Come on Lil." I say and she shrugs again. "Me and Ethan have been arguing a lot recently. I just need to take a breather." She says and I nod and stand up.

"Let's get ready." I agree.

I let Lily choose me out an outfit and doll me up as it's something she enjoys doing.

I wear a teal satin dress with spaghetti straps. My makeup was natural with winged eyeliner.

I straighten out my room and ring Josh and Phoebe whilst waiting for Lily to get ready.

"Yes, I'll be fine." I roll my eyes as they ask for the millionth time. "Will Alex be there?" Josh asks. "I don't know. Probably." I shrug.

"You know what? I'll call him. I trust him." Josh says and I groan. "Are you serious. I've gone to plenty of parties before." I sigh. "I know, it's just if anything happens there's no one there." He complains and I sigh.

"I'm asking Alex to give me a ride so don't worry about it." I lie. "Okay..." He says totally uncomfortable. "Not like that, jeez. I mean to take me to the party. God get your head out of the gutter." I say and he laughs awkwardly.

"Alright. I'll catch up with you later. Call or text when you get home safely?" He asks and I nod. "Sure." I say and we bid our goodbyes.

"You know." Lily says once I get off of the phone with my brother. "You have this free house, you could throw a party." She says and my eyes widen. "God no. There's too many wine stains on the carpet as there is." I say and she giggles.

There was a honk outside and Lily pulls me towards the taxi.

The party was at Maddie and Kyle's house.

"Won't Ethan be here?" I ask her as we climb out of the taxi. "Maybe, but I'm gonna get drunk and break up with him." She says and I stop in my tracks. "What?" I ask with wide eyes and she shrugs whilst grinning. She links her arm with mine and we head inside.

We head in and the living room was already filled with people.

"Drinks. We need drinks." Lily says and drags me into the kitchen. I pour my own drink and immediately notice Lily glaring at Ethan who was talking with Kyle. "Let's go." I say taking her hand and leading her to the dance floor.

****
After many games of beer pong and lots of dancing, Lily is officially drunk. "Maybe you should drink some water." I suggest and head to the kitchen.

"India!" Someone calls as I hold Lily up. I look around to see Jason charging in my direction.

"Hi. Sorry. I can't really talk right now, I need to get her some water." I say and trying to ignore him. "Do you want some help?" He asks and I shake my head. "We're okay." I say and walk as fast as possible into the kitchen.

As soon as we get into the kitchen, Lily trips over her feet and sends us both falling.

"Ow." I mutter and try and sit up.

"What the hell just happened?" Ethan asks picking Lily up off of the floor. "We fell, duh." She says sarcastically and he just rolls his eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asks and I nod. "I'm tired." Lily mumbles and I quickly get her some water and Ethan thanks me.