15|Announcement

Iɴᴅɪᴀ Jᴏʜɴsᴏɴ
I swear, I just wanna throw my alarm out of my window every morning.

The second I get in the shower, I seem to wake up.

Whilst in the shover I cringe at last night's events. Well, the breaking down in front of Alex. He's never gonna let me live this down. I'm actually embarrassed.

Once I get out of the shower I enter the hardest part of the day. Picking out an outfit. It feels like im constantly re wearing the same outfits.

I choose out black jeans, that are definitely to small for me. But who even cares at this point? Atleast they still fit, just not comfortably. I then put on a white cropped sweatshirt before putting my vans on.

I make my bed and gather all my things before heading downstairs. I'm not really too hungry so I just pick at some strawberries and drink my coffee before heading out to the Jeep.

When I get to school, Lily was waiting at my locker for me. "Maddie asked if we could have lunch with everyone today?" Lily asks and I nod. "Sure." I say opening my locker.

The bell rings and I groan. "See you in History." She says and heads to her first period. I grab my stuff from my locker and head to my first period, English.

****
At lunch time I dump my stuff into my locker where Maddie was waiting for me.

She links arms with me as I close my locker and we head into the cafeteria.

I sit at the end of the table and opposite Maddie whilst being sat next to Ryder.

When Kyle had sat down Lily and Ethan dragged me with them to get some food. We queued in the life for 10 minutes, just to end up getting fries.

I sit back down at the table and Kyle glances at me.

"There's a party on Friday after the game, are you coming?" Maddie asks me and I shrug whilst picking at my chips. "I don't know if that's a smart idea." I say and Kyle sighs.

"I am sorry." He says and I shrug not really wanting to get into it with him right now.

Kyle stands up abruptly leaving us all confused. He stands on his chair and shouts for everyone's attention. Lily and Maddie glance at me with wide eyes.

"Nothing happened between me and India." He starts and everyone turns to our table. "India and I were friends and she's insanely hot so I thought I'd try to make a move but she backed away and that was it!" He says and glances down at me.

"Now leave her alone! Nothing happened on that porch. Nothing happened anywhere." Kyle says before sittimg back down in his seat.

"Carry on." He says before eating some of his food.

"Thank you." I say to Kyle and he shrugs . "It's okay." He says and I smile and turn back to my food.

After we finished eating Lily said goodbye to Ethan and we headed straight to our lockers to grab our stuff before heading to Spanish.

"I can't believe he did that." Lily says as we sit down. "No same. I thought he was just going to continue being a dick about the situation." I say whilst playing with my pen.

"So... operation get Kyle and India together is back on." Lily says and I scoff. "Absolutely not." I say rolling my eyes.

10 minutes into the lesson Hunter walks in and drags a chair to sit beside me.

"Wasn't that so romantic." He says in a girly voice and I raise an eyebrow. "Oh thank god." He says whilst taking some paper and a pen from me. "What?" I ask him totally confused.

"Kyle. In the cafeteria." He says which is followed by gagging noises. "Mr Mattews." Our Spanish teacher says angrily and he just rolls his eyes.

"Anyway." He says turning to me and Lily. "Please tell me you didn't buy that crap attempt at an apology." Hunter says and I shrug. "Are you serious?" He asks as I write down some notes.

"Of course she is. She just needs some motivation to get with him." Lily says and Hunter snorts whilst I glare at her. "That's not going to happen." He says and she raises an eyebrow.

"What? He's a total dick. Just because he made a scene in the cafeteria, doesn't mean anything. Especially not after the way he treated you." Hunter says and I sigh. "I'm not going there don't worry." I whisper to Hunter.

"Wanna come over later and practice Spanish?" Hunter flirts as we make our way out of class. "Ah I see." Lily says and we head to our lockers.

"You two are a thing." Lily says wiggling her eyebrows at us, making me laugh. "I wish." Hunter jokes and I slap his arm.

"No but seriously come round later and teach me Spanish." Hunter says as I get to my locker. "No can do. I'm working." I say and Hunter groans.

"Ditch last period with me then?" He asks and I shake my head no.  "I've got Physics. I'm terrible at it. Sorry." I say and grab a physics textbook from my locker. He groans and looks around till he catches sight of Alex.

"Text me if you change your mind." He says before running off.

"He likes you." Lily says and I roll my eyes. "We're just friends." I say as we head to Physics. "That's what they all say." She says and I sigh.

I've never been good at Physics. I have no clue why I'm in AP Physics. I'm not in many AP classes. Only English, Physics, History and Business.

After class, I head to my locker and grab my homework.

I notice Alex and ram my head into my locker, hoping he wouldn't see me. I'm not in the mood for him.

Once he was out of sight I quickly rush to my car and head to work.

****
Aftee work, mom wasn't home. I check my phone to see that she had gone to Lucy's and Alex's tonight. She then proceeded to tell me to come round but I quickly declinded.

I head into the kitchen and just make some chicken and rice.

Once I cleaned away the dishes and headed upstairs to do some homework.

Whilst doing my homework, I light my candles. Probably wasn't a smart idea.

I push myself to finish my homework before collapsing on my bed. I push my self to get ready for bed.

I collapse on my bed again and grab my blaket and wrap myself in it before falling asleep instantly

Daddy Issuesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें