38|Eat

Iɴᴅɪᴀ Jᴏʜɴsᴏɴ

I'm very naked and Alex will not get off of me.

"Alex." I say trying to get him off of me. "Just stay. School can wait another day." He says holding me tighter.

"I need to pee." I lie. "You're lying. You got up like an hour ago to pee." He says tiredly.

"Alex." I groan and he sighs before removing his arms from me.

"I've got school." I say pulling his t-shirt over my head quickly. "Stay." He says with a pout. "Cute. But no." I say pulling on some of his sweatpants.

"You're going to school like that?" He grins. "Nope, I'm going home to change." I say putting my blanket over me.

"No." He says pulling my blanket from me. "Yes." I say pulling it back, which ends up in a tug of war.

I cave first, not wanting to break my blanket. "You're staying tonight and well you can't stay without your blanket. Whilst your at it, you should bring some stuff for school so you aren't rushing." He says smugly. I sigh.

"Fine." I say crossing my arms and looking around his room. "But you need to clean your room." I say and he looks me up and down in his clothes.

"Alex." I say when I notice he's not focusing. "Hmm." He hums and looks up at me.

"I hate you." I say slipping my shoes on and he smirks. "I'll see you at half three." He says and I roll my eyes. "Doubt it, I'm working." I grab my car keys and he climbs out of bed.

"Are you joking?" He asks walking me downstairs. "Nope." I shrug and then raise my eyebrow. "You have a job, don't?" I ask and he goes rigid.

"What?" I ask looking around. "Nothing." He says suddenly and leans down and kisses my cheek. "I'll see you after work." He says and I nod. "Bye." I say and rush out to the Jeep and head home.

When I get home I have the quickest shower possible and get ready. I throw on some jeans and a crop top before heading to school. I barely had time to sort out my hair and definitely didn't have time to do my makeup.

Thankfully, Josh ended up ringing Alex last night. He had rang here multiple times but obviously didn't get an answer. He rang Alex freaked out and then lectured me on getting a new phone.

When I got home I rushed straight to first period English, but it wasn't the same without Alex.

****
"I need to talk to you." Kyle says following me out of the cafeteria. "You always need to talk to me." I shrug heading for my locker and taking out my stuff for next period.

"I'm sorry." I close my locker and close my books to my chest. "I'm sure you are, except I genuinely don't care." I bite and his eyes widen in shock.

"Come on India." He says and I shake my head no. "I don't have a clue why you and Alex boast about me to the other but it's weird. I'm with Alex now and you need to respect that. Plus you hurt him so we aren't friends anymore Kyle." I shrug and he sighs.

"How long?" He asks and I raise my eyebrow. "How long have you been together?" He makes it more clearer for me. "Since the night of the fight." I say and lets out a deep, heavy, dramatic sigh which only earns an eye roll from me.

"Why him?" He asks and I restrain an eye roll, I'm really going to have to hurt him so he can understand.

"I've never liked you like that Kyle. Alex, I don't know. He's there for me in ways you'd never even imagine. He gets me. We're similar, him and I." I say and he nods.

"I still need to tell you something." He says and I groan. "I don't care Kyle. Please. I don't want to talk to you. I'm sorry if that's harsh but it's the truth." I say and before he can say anything else, Hunter stands beside me.

He hands me his phone whilst glaring at Kyle. I look down at the phone to see he's on the phone to Alex.

"Oh. Hey." I say putting the phone to my ear. "What's going on?" He asks and I pull at Hunter's arm. "Nothing." I say and Hunter gives in and walks beside me to Spanish with his face set solid.

"India." He warns and I sigh. "It's nothing. Really." I say and he groans. "I can't be there to find out, I need you to tell me the truth." He says and I look up at Hunter. "Can I later?" I ask and he sighs. "I guess." He adds.

"Does this mean you'll stay with me tonight?" He asks and I nod. "I just need to head home and grab some things after work." I answer. "Don't worry, I'll grab stuff for you. Just come straight home." He says and my heart squishes.

This guy really loves me.

****
After a long day at school and work, I head straight to Alex's house.

I ring the doorbell and the door flings open. "Get of the god damn rain before you get ill." He scolds pulling me inside. "It's not even that bad." I shrug and he pretends to laugh. "I don't care." He says bluntly.

"God someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I mutter, following him to the kitchen. "Actually, I did. You were asleep on my side." He adds and I pout. "Shame." I say before slipping onto a chair.

"Did Kyle bother you any more?" He asks and I shake my head. "Thank god." He smiles and so do I.

"Mom comes home on Friday." I say and he stops serving me food and turns around. "Are you excited?" He asks and I shrug. "Nervous." I admit.

"It'll be okay, Josh and Phoebe are coming back right?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow. "How did you know?" I ask and he turns back to the counter. "I've been talking with Josh." He says ans brings me my food. He sits beside me and I smile.

"Why?" I ask with the biggest grin. "He just wants to makw sure you're okay. He feels awful about leaving you. The amount of times he's stopped Phoebe from coming here is too much. I've spoke to her a few times. She just rambles and tells me what to do reallt." He says and I laugh.

"Eat." He scolds and I roll my eyes.

"Will you come?" I ask and his eyes glimmer. "That's not what I mean." I roll my eyes and he smiles. "On friday, to my house. Just for support." I say and he nods.

"Phoebe actually asked me to be there on Friday. For you." He says and I tilt my head to the side. "Really?" I ask and he nods.

"Oh my god, will you just eat." He scolds and I roll my eyes before I start eating.

"You need a new phone." He starts and I sigh. "No I'm being serious, how am I supposed to get a hold of you? Hunter isn't going to be around all the time." He sighs.

"I know, I know. I just need to save some money then I'll get one." I shrug and he nods.

Once I was finished he takes my plate and puts it in the dishwasher. "Where's your mom?" I ask standing up.

"At work." He says walking up to me and putting his arms around my waist. "Really?" I ask as his hands find my butt. "Yeah, she's gonna be late." He says and I smile.

"Maybe we should head upstairs." I say and he smiles. "Lead the way, India." He teases and I smile. "Of course, Alex." He smiles and places a kiss to my neck before taking my hand as I head to his bedroom.