16| Drugged

Friday

My alarm rings. I drag myself out of bed. Poorly make my bed. Then drag myself to the shower.

I get dressed into black jeans, a black crop top and a light green denim jacket.

After doing my makeup and hair I get ready for school. My last day of school, after today it's winter break.

****
After a long day at school, we head back to Kyle and Maddie's till it was time to head to the game.

We were sat in Maddie's room where she handed out spare hats and gloves for the cold weather.

We get to the match and head on to the bleachers.

"Hey so I've been meaning to ask what's going on between Hunter and you?" Maddie asks and I roll my eyes. "Nothing we're just friends." I say shrugging.

Lily and Maddie both look at me unconvinced and I just roll my eyes.

****
After the game we head back to Maddie's to get ready for the after party.

Maddie had forced me into a sequined burgundy, backless cocktail dress. She had then forced me into her chair to put waves in my hair and top up my makeup.

I put my converse back on as the girls get reaady to leave. I quickly check myself in the mirror and run my fingers over the burgundy shade lipstick. Wow. I look hot.

Maddie is designated driver tonight.

When we get inside I'm instantly dragged to the kitchen to get a drink.

Lily soon headed to find Ethan and Maddie was flirting with some guy.

"What you drinking?" Hunter asks looking into my cup. "Cherry sourz." I say and he nods. "Nice." He says looking around the party.

"Are you bored? You look bored." He says and I shrug. "Go and dance." He gestures to the dance floor. "No way." I say as some girl comes to Hunter's side and immediately attaches herself to him.

"I'll see you later. Text me if you need me or whatever." He says whilst walking away with the blonde.

"Hey you wanna play? My team member ditched." Someone says pointing to the beer pong table. "Sure." I say and down my drink before walking to his side.

"I'm Charlie." He says putting his hand out. "India." I say shaking his hand.

"Do you know how to play?" He asks grabbing a ball. "Oh yeah. I'm amazing." I say and he smiles. "Good." He says before handing me the ping pong ball. "Take the first shot." He says.

I put the ball in between two of my fingers and lean forward and kiss the ball. I then aim it for the other team's cups and thankfully it lands in one of them.

"Nice." Charlie says high fiving me.

Thank you Connor.

Aʟᴇx Pᴀʀᴋᴇʀ

Im bored.

I'm gonna leave.

I turn to find Hunter, only to find him with his tongue down some girl's throat. I roll my eyes and pour some of the beer out of my cup.

I don't drink. Never will.

I haven't done much at this party. I had a bit of fun in the toilet, but it wasn't all that fun.

Since I came out of the bathroom I'd watched India play beer pong with some guys. And she's amazing at it. You wouldn't think it by looking at her but wow.