08|Rumours

Monday morning's. I hate them. Whoever doesn't is weird.

When I finally find the strength to get out of bed, I head straight for the shower.

Once I get out of the shower, I get dressed. I decide on black jeans a beige crop top and a black denim jacket. I do my hair and makeup quickly. I put on some black converse and grab my bag before heading downstairs.

I drink some coffee and pick at some granola till it was time to leave. Mom was already gone and just as I open the door it was raining, really heavy. I groan and close the door before grabbing a darker green raincoat.

I run to the car and climb in straight away. I immediately take my coat off and throw it into the passenger with my bag.

When I get to school. I fling my bag on my shoulder and put my coat over my head. I jump out of the Jeep and walk as fast as I can to school.

"Incoming." Lily yells as she runs to my side and ducks under my coat with me. "Well... Good morning." I say and she laughs. "Morning." She says as we head in to school.

Me and Lily walk to her locker where everyone starts to look at us. "Are they looking at you or me?" Lily asks as we stop infront of her locker. "No clue." She says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"It's probably me they're looling at. I got wasted this weekend, probably embarrassed myself." She says shrugging.

****
I had history just before English which is just before lunch. The longer the day went on, the longer it felt like people were staring at me not Lily.

I walked into English with Kyle where he walked me to my seat. Instead of sitting in his own seat, he sat in Alex's.

Half way through the lesson Alex entered the class and I just put my head down and get on with the task at hand. Hopefully Alex doesn't try and sit beside me.

"Beat it." I hear Alex say and I look up to see him looking at Kyle. "No." Kyle says and I sigh and pretend to get on with my work whilst the two boys argue about the seats.

"Alex you need to take a seat." Our teacher says and then turns to Kyle. "Beat it." Alex says to Kyle and Kyle rolls his eyes. "Kyle, move back to your original seat please." Our teacher says and everyone turns to face us.

"Kyle just move." I say sighing so he gathers his stuff and moves to his original seat.

"Ah bless him." Alex says sitting down beside me. "Shut up Alex." I say rolling my eyes and carrying on with my work.

15 minutes before the bell Alex leans closer to me. He pushed my arm to mess up my writing, making me roll my eyes. "I've been hearing some things about you." He says and I look at him confused. "Oh really?" I ask turning to him and he just nods.

"Like what?" I ask and a smirk stretches across his face and he just shrugs. "Don't be a dick now Alex." I say and his smile grows as he takes a pen from me.

"Lover boy over there has been telling people some stuff." Alex says and I raise an eyebrow at him whilst waiting for him to elaborate.

"You two made out at the party on Friday." He says and I look at him confused. "Everyone believes him. But only you, him and me know the truth." Alex says and I roll my eyes.

"I sit beside this girl in French. She was more than happy to spill all this gossip to me." Alex says and I sigh. "People aren't very happy with you, India." Alex says and I groan making a few people turn in their seats.

"What are you looking at? Don't you have some work to be doing." I say rolling my eyes.

"Feisty." Alex says and I glare at him. "Aw come on. I love drama." He says and I roll my eyes. "What are you gonna say to him? Oh you should definitely slap him. I would love to see that go down." Alex says and I just put my head down and carry on with my work.