46|Car pool

It's been two weeks since I went 'missing' and I'm going back to school today.

Josh and Phoebe are back in Seattle with the Jeep.

"We're taking the Jeep." Josh says and my heart drops. "What? No." I say sadly.

"Yes. I'm spending more money on transport back and forth a month then I would if I had the Jeep." He says and I groan.

"What about me?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow. "Your friends have cars. You'll be fine." He says and I sigh.

"This isn't fair." I say and he scoffs. "I'm doing it so you can't run away and so I can get here ASAP when needed which is far too often." He says and I sigh, giving in.

So Alex is picking me up. We have English, 1st period today..

Once I qas dressed and ready I sat downstairs, drinking coffee whilst waiting for Alex. I pull out my phone (which I apparently really needed) and call Alex. He's gonna make us late.

"Im driving." He says and I nod. "How far away are you?" I ask and he sighs. "I just picked Hunter up, he wanted to car pool, like 5 minutes away." He says and I groan.

"Alex." I complain. "What?" He asks confused. "We're gonna be late." I say and he scoffs. "No we won't." He says and I sigh before ending the call.

I grab my bag and head outside to wait for Hunter and Alex.

When he pulls up I head up to the car and get in the back.

"Hi." I grumble and they both turn to look at me. "What?" I ask whilst putting my seatbelt on.

"Are you ready for your first day back at school?" Hunter asks and I roll my eyes. "So ready." I say sarcastically and turn to Alex. "Please drive." I say and he nods and does exactly that.

When we get to school, I rush to English.

"Miss Johnson, nice of you to join us again." Our teacher says and I nod and rush to my seat. Everyone watches me as I do so and I suddenly feel sick.

Like 2 minutes later Alex walks in and the teacher hardly acknowledges him.

Alex sits down beside me as I start scribbling down notes.

Everyones watching us, they're whispering. Well, it feels that way.

"Is it just me?" I start leaning into Alex. "Or is everyone talking about us and looking at us?" I ask and he nods. "Definitely." He says and I groan.

****
After class I stay with my teacher to talk about missed work.

I step out of my classroom and both Kyle and Alex were arguing. I roll my eyes and walk away from them.

"India! Wait!" Kyle yells as I get to my locker. "What?" I ask opening my locker and swapping out my books. "I really really need to talk to you." He says and I sigh.

"Kyle please. I can't be bothered for this anymore. It's exhausting." I say closing my locker door to notice Alex striding over to me.

"Leave her the hell alone." Alex says putting his arm around me. Before Kyle could say anything else, Alex leads me away.

"I hate that guy." He mutters and I nod, agreeing with him.

****
I can't focus on my homework. Im sat at the island trying to do my homework and I can't do it and I'm now crying.

I wouldn't normally care except Alex has shown up with some pizza.

"Are you alright?" He asks and I quickly wipe away my tears. "Fine. You got us pizza?" I say quickly pushing my homework to the side. "Yeah..." He says slowly and unconvinced.

He sits down beside me, opening the box. "Thanks." I say picking up a slice.

He leans down and presses a kiss to my lips and I drop the pizza in the box.

He pulls back and raises an eyebrow at me. "You alright?" He asks and I nod.

"Can we have sex?" I blurt and he smiles. "You don't have to ask." He says standing up.

"Well technically..." "Shut up." He cuts me off and kisses me.

I don't know how we got upstairs. I genuinely couldn't tell you. We haven't broken apart since we started kissing in the kitchen.

Alex pins me to my bedroom wall whilst pulling off my sweatshirt. He kisses and sucks my neck softly whilst unbuttoning my jeans.

"Breathe." He instructs, I hadn't even realised I wasn't. "I'm serious. If you don't start breathing regularly I'm not gonna carry on. I'll leave you here hot and bothered." He says and I nod whilst trying to regulate my breathe.

Once I had calmed down Alex slides my jeans down my thighs. "Ive hardly done anything and you're in a right state." He says whilst feeling how wet I am.

"Alex please." I beg and he chuckles before pulling my panties down. He slips a finger in and I try not to crumble.

"What the fuck? Why are you so turnt on." He says thrusting his fingers. "I don't know." I groan and smack my head into his chest.

"I can't take this. You're this turnt on and im not even inside you. Hurry up and come." He says and my core tightens as he uses his thumb to rub my clit.

He stops rubbing and I almost whimper until he presses my clit and I cry out as I come.

I unbutton his jeans and tug them down. I then pull his t-shirt off over his head and meet his lips again.

"Wait wait wait." Alex says leaving me against the wall and grabbing a condom. He quickly rolls the condom on before returning to me.

He presses his lips to mine as he lines himself up with me.

The second he thrusts into me I lose all my senses and moan, his name, against his lips.

My eyes roll back and my legs instantly become weak.

He pulls out leaving me to whimper. He  sits down on my chair and gestures for me to come to him.

I stand infront of him and he pulls me onto his lap. "Ride me." He says and lines himself up with me.

"You're in control." He says putting his hands up. I don't want to be in control. I'm still fairly new to this.

I take too long to settle on him, I know this because he thrusts upwards making me gasp.

"I don't want to be in control." I say and he smiles."I want you to feel good and you're quite quiet so I want you to do this." He says and I sigh.

He puts his hands on my hips and moves them for me as he thrusts upwards. "Better?" He asks and I nod.

I feel myself get closer and closer and I know Alex is close by the mere look of concentration on his face.

He thrusts deep enough inside me for me to cry out as I come. "Fuck, Alex." I cry and he sucks on the valley between my breasts harsly as he comes, leaving a hickey.

"God. That will never not affect me." He says and I raise an eyebrow. "You, crying out my name." He says helping me off of him. He leaves to get rid of the condom, then comes straight back.

"I'm kinda hungry now." I say throwing on his sweatshirt whilst he laughs.