22| Plan

True to her word, Lily was here at the crack of dawn. I had just woke up and made some coffee when she was at my door.

She sat down with me at my island and dropped her bag to the floor. I hand her some coffee as she starts to talk to me about her plan.

"We're gonna get his attention. Well, you are. I've got an amazing outfit in my bad. You're makeup is gonna be amazing, you're gonna look flawless." She says and I nod slowly.

"Then obviously you're gonna get his attention and well he's gonna be all over you. And if he isn't, I guarantee someone else will give you the time of day." She says and I nod.

"But now, we're gonna have a spa day. At home. Obviously. So right now, you missy need a shower and shave." She says and I nod. She grabs her bag and hauls me upstairs.

****
I'm stood infront of my mirror with wide eyes. I look hot. My makeup was pretty neutral. The only thing I wasn't used to was the eyeliner and the red lip.

I'm wearing a tight black satin dress with lace at the v line.

I put on my converse and Lily does the same.

"Mom were going." I say as we make our way downstairs. "Wow." Lucy says when she notices me.

"That's a good wow, right?" Lily asks and Lucy nods. "You two look amazing." Lucy says smiles. "Thank you." I say and turn to my mom. "Be safe." She says and I nod.

"Don't forget Alex will be there if you need him." Lucy says and I mentally groan. "Okay thank you." I say before rushing Lily out of the house and to her car.

"Alex? Alex Parker?" Lily asks and I nod. "That's his mom." I say and her eyes widen. "I didn't know you guys were friends." She says and I scoff. "We aren't." I say looking out of the window.

"Okay the plan. Me and Ethan got into a heated argument and you let me drag you to this to cheer you up. We'll dance and drink and we'll have fun. Hopefully loverboy will make his move." She says and I nod. "Thank you for all this." I say and she smiles.

When we get out of her car, I immediately see Alex's car. I take a deep breath and Lily links arms with me.

We head inside and immediately head into the kitchen for drinks. Once we had drinks we go and start dancing.

I hadn't seen Alex, once since I got here.

After a solid half hour of dancing, Lily dragged me for another round of drinks.

We go into the kitchen where I pour our drinks.

"I knew I saw you come in here." Hunter says and everyone in the kitchen turns to him. "Wow John, you look hot." Hunter says and I smile. "Thank you." I say handing Lily her drink.

"India." Alex says in a low growl whilst looking down at my outfit. "Alex." I say before taking a sip of my drink.

"You didn't tell me you were gonna be here tonight." Hunter says. "We didn't know we were coming until like an hour ago." Lily says for him. "Me and Ethan are arguing, so India let me drag her to a party where I can get drunk and cry about him." She says and Hunter nods.

Some boys walk into the kitchen and whistle and I watch Alex tense up as he rolls his eyes.

"So this is where you two boys disappeared to." Jason says, watching me. He looks me up and down and stops a little too long at my chest.

"I just wanted to say hi to Johnny." Hunter says turning to Jason. "Because India's leaving, aren't you?" Alex asks and I raise an eyebrow.

"Am I?" I ask drinking the rest of my drink. "You can't boss me around, Alex." I say and put my empty cup in his hand. "Enjoy the rest of your night." I say with a tight smile and grab Lily's hand to lead her out of the kitchen. As we leave, wolf whistles could be heard which earned my eye roll.