39| Not that Guy

Friday

I've scrubbed this house too many times. I'm so nervous that I think I'm gonna throw up.

"Nice fit." Alex says making me jump. I'm not wearing anything extra ordinary. Some leggings, one of Alex's sweatshirt and some bright pink fluffy socks. I did put on a bit of makeup so I didn't look so tired.

"When did you get here?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow. "Like a second ago." He says leaning against the wall. "Oh." I say nodding slowly.

I turn back around and continue scrubbing the counter. "Stop." He sighs spinning me towards him. "The house is dangerously clean. Don't worry." He says and I take a deep breath.

"I feel sick." I say and he leans down to kiss me but I stop him. "What if I throw up?" I ask and he scoffs and raises an eyebrow. "You aren't going to throw up." He says leaning in to kiss me.

I swerve so he kisses my cheek. "India." He scolds and I just groan and smack my head against his chest. "Sorry it's just my nerves. I'm anxious." I mutter and he scoffs. "Really?" He says sarcastically earning an eye roll.

"Just calm down." He says and I scoff, if it was that easy I would've done it by now.

He suddenly picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "What the hell are you doing?" I yell as he makes his way towards the stairs.

"Alex put me down!" I yell and he starts stroking the inside of my thigh. I feel myself growing hotter by the second and I just know this is bad.

I get into my room and Alex puts me down and I glare up at him.

"You're blushing." He points out and I roll my eyes. "Shut up." I say and he laughs before kissing both my cheeks.

"Alex I need to clean." I say and he scoffs. "No you don't." He says and I groan.

"You. Need to calm down. Luckily I'm here and I know many ways to calm you down." He says lowly as he holds my waist in one hand and draws shapes with his fingers on my hip.

"Now let me help you." He says. His hand comes away from my waist and disappears in my underwear. He immediately slips a finger in and I jolt slightly so he holds me firmly.

"Shit India, why didn't you tell me?" He says and I grab onto his shoulder. "India." He calls teasingly as he slips another finger in. "Fucking hell Alex." I groan holding on to his shoulder as tightly as possible.

My whole body has gone rigid as I just stand here. It's taking everything in me not to collapse. "Alex." I moan out just holding onto him.

"Oh my god." I moan as he moves his fingers faster. I swear I can see the stars right now. "Alex, I'm gonna—"

"Let go." He says and I immediately do. The second I do I collapse in his arms. He holds me with one arm whilst taking his hand back out of my panties and sucking his fingers clean. "I've got you." He says helping me.

"Feel better?" He asks and I roll my eyes. Yes I do but I don't want to admit it. "You should really listen to me more often." He says and I scoff.

"Don't you need me?" I ask glancing down at his crotch. "That was about you, not me. I'll be fine." He says and I nod and lean into him.

"Thank you." I smile and he nods. "You don't need to thank me." He kisses my forehead.

The sound of the front door opening makes Alex pull me even closer to him. "Everything will be okay." He promises.

"India?" Josh calls and I look up at Alex. He gives me a soft smile before pressing his lips to mine to console his promise.

He pulls away and squeezes my butt before grabbing my hand and sending us downstairs.