11|Seattle

For the first morning in forever I was excited to get out of bed. To be honest, I'm just excited to see Josh and Phoebe later.

After my shower I go into Josh's room to grab one of his hoodies. I put the navy blue hoodie on and then put pull on some black jeans. I put on some light makeup and straighten my hair.

I head downstairs and drink some coffee before eating some cookies that mom baked yesterday.

I put on my raincoat and pull the hood over my head and grab my bag. I put my converse on quickly and head to the Jeep.

When I get to school, I rush inside and head straight to my locker. I hope this rain calms dowm before my drive later.

****
The day moved painfully slow. But like Hunter had said he would, he showed up in Spanish and sat on the other side from me.

At the end of the day I grab my stuff from my locker and quickly walk away from Kyle, who was now rushing towards me.

"Easy tiger. Where you rushing to?" Hunter asks grabbing my shoulders. "My car. Duh." I say looking back to see Kyle discreetly watching us.

"He still bothering you? Want me to punch him?" Hunter asks and I scoff. "Yeah." I say and he starts cracking his knuckles. "I'm joking." I say and we head for the door.

We stand by the doors just looking at the rain. "Still driving to Seattle in this?" He asks and I groan. "Unfortunately." I sigh.

"Have fun. Not too much fun. Don't wanna crash and all." He says and I roll my eyes before pulling my umbrella out of my bag.

"Want me to walk you to your car?" I ask looking at his attire and seeing nothing with a hood. "See. This is why were friends." He says and I head outside to put the umbrella up.

As we walk to Hunters car we notice Alex walking to his. No hood, no umbrella. Just him. Walking normal pace. To his car.

"He's mad." Hunter says and I chuckle. "I'm well aware." I say as we get to Hunters car.

"What time you leaving for Seattle?" He asks and I shrug. "Hopefully in about an hour or so." I say and he sighs.

"Give me your number. You know im gonna be blowing up your phone for help with this Spanish homework." Hunter says and  I hand him the umbrella at the same time he hands me his phone.

I hand him his phone and take the umbrella from him. "See you later Johnny?" He says and I look up at him and start laughing. "What?" I ask and he  rolls his eyes. "You're last name..." He says and I furrow my eyebrows. "Wow you really are stupid." He says and I laugh. "You're too kind to me." I say before walking back to my car.

When I got home I ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcase. Yes my suitcase. Phoebe plans on running me all around Seattle and obviously I need a million different outfits for that.

I take my suitcase downstairs and put it by the door.

I sit by the window in the living room just praying the rain would slow down, but it didn't.

It gets to 4:30 and I really need to get on the road.

I grab my umbrella and start putting myself in the Jeep. It's relatively clean so if Josh wants to bitch, he hasn't got an excuse.

****
I roll my suitcase into the building and up four floors. Then knock on the door.

"Um... who you here for?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows. "Josh..." I say confused whilst getting my phone out.

"He has a girlfriend and she's nice, she cooks for us sometimes. I don't want you ruining that." He says and I scrunch my face up.

"About time." Josh says coming into eye view. "Um..." the guy at the door says confused. "Are you harassing my sister?" Josh asks before giving me a hug and grabbing my suitcase.