20| New Year's Eve

After spending the whole morning driving back and forth from Seattle I head upstairs to my room.

I drove Phoebe and Josh back to Seattle because mom has work today. Well Josh drove there, and I drove back.

When we got to Seattle we dropped their stuff at Josh's apartment and then they dragged me out to have breakfast at some diner.

When I got home, I climbed straight back into bed and fell asleep till Lily came around with Maddie.

"Get your ass up bitch!" Lily shouts and I groan. "It's like 4, we've got a few hours till we gotta leave." Maddie says and I sigh.

I sit up and pull my blaket into my chest. "We've got so many dresses to go through." Lily says excitedly.

I climb out of my bed and re-make my bed. I sit at the end of my bed and watch the two girls sort through dresses.

"This!" Maddie says to Lily. They both look at the dress and up at me. "Perfect." They say in sync.

"Go get changed." Lily says banishing me from my room.

I pull the dress on and it really was beautiful. It was a royal blue criss cross cutout bodycon dress with spaghetti straps.

I step out of the bathroom as mom was walking upstairs. "Wow, you look amazing. Are you going to a party?" Mom asks and I nod.

"Are you gonna be okay?" She asks and I take a deep breath. "Yeah." I say and she smiles at me slightly. "Well if something happens, just find Alex." She says and I smile softly. "Will do." I say.

"Oh and I'm heading to their place tonight. I'm gonna drink with Lucy, so I'll probably be back tomorrow." She says and I smile. "Have fun." I say before slipping back into my room.

"Oh yes." Lily says and I smile. "Hair and makeup." She says sitting me down. The girls quickly pull on their dresses and do their makeup whilst I curl the ends of my hair.

Once we were ready I had already told myself I wouldn't drink and want to keep an eye on the girls.

After Maddie's call from Kyle, we all rushed out of my house. "Mom, I'm leaving." I yell. "Alright, have fun." She shouts back.

When we get to the party, the girls drag me inside.

After 10 minutes of arriving, I had a red cup in my hand and had been forced to take a shot. Right now im dancing beside Lily whilst Maddie was flirting with some pretty blonde.

"Kyle's watching." Lily shouts to me over the music. I roll my eyes and shrug. "And your boyfriend just walked in." She says and I raise an eyebrow. Boyfriend? I follow her eyes to Hunter, Alex and their other friend. "He's not my boyfriend." I shout to her. She rolls her eyes, totally unconvinced.

****
Lily drags me over to our group of friends who were talking to more football players.

Lily then drags Ethan away, leaving me in a group of football players. Uncomfortable much? I'm gonna kill her.

"Do you wanna get a drink?" Kyle asks noticing how uncomfortable I was. "Yeah." I say and follow him to the kitchen.

"Are you drinking?" He asks grabbing two new cups. "I don't want to." I say and he nods before filling two red cups up with water. I watch him as he does so and as he hands it to me.

"Are you having fun?" He asks and I nod whilst sipping my water. "Are you." I ask looking over at him. "Not really. These parties are boring." He says and I smile. "I agree." I say and smiles at me.

"I'm sorry by the way." He says and I raise an eyebrow. "For before." He says and I smile. "That's alright." I say shrugging.

We leave the kitchen and head back to the party. "Where's everyone?" I ask and he shrugs. "No clue." He says and we both lean against a wall.