32| Fallen

Aʟᴇx Pᴀʀᴋᴇʀ

I've done it. I've fallen for her, gone soft for her.

I lie beside her as she's wrapped in her blanket and holding some of in front of her face. She's fast asleep. She looks beautiful.

I observe her whilst she's asleep and there's some part of me that clicks into place. This is where I should be, with her.

The only problem is she deseves better, but I'm selfish and a dick so there's no way in hell she's getting with Kyle.

I need to leave. Take a minute to calm down and not to slip into this comfort with India. The way I would normally resolve this is drugs, but I promised India I'd stop. The same way she promised me she'd stop drinking.

Now whenever I think about calming down, my answer is India.

Im a love sick puppy. I can't cope.

"India." I whisper whilst shaking her. "What's wrong?" She asks still half asleep.

"I can't sleep." I answer honestly. She nods and lets go of her blanket to pull me closer to her.

"Do you wanna spoon?" She asks and I flip her onto her side and pull her close to me before tangling our legs and holding her.

Spooning with India does help me go to sleep, after I sort out my hard on.

She's normally always asleep before she can feel it. She lets out a groan and that's all it took to go from hardening to rock solid.

"Are you wearing a belt or something. It's digging into me." She says and I let out a laugh. "That's not a belt." I say and she lets out a laugh too.

She turns backs round to face me and meets my eyes. "Sorry." She apologises and I cup her cheek with my hand. "It isn't your fault that you're beautiful." I say and bite my tongue before I can get anymore sappy.

"I can't." She says looking away from me. "Can't what?" I ask confused but she sits up and straddles me. Woah, did not expect her to do that.

She leans down to kiss me and starts rocking her hips whilst our tongues dance together.

I pull away and meet her eyes. "What do you want from this because if I start I don't think I'll be able to stop." I say and she nods. "That's fine." She says pulling her top off.

I run my hands through her hair and pull her close to me as she continues to rock against me. "India." I say lowly and she smiles. "Alex." She repeats back to me and I groan.

I pin her down to her bed and start pulling off her clothes until she was completely naked infront of me.

She tugs at my t-shirt before I help her take it off. She runs a hand down my chest and to my crotch. I damn near fucking explode.

"No." I say taking her hand and pinning it on the side of her head. "I'll take care of you." I say and she lets out a small moan making me smirk.

I plunge two fingers into her and she immediately throws her head back whilst letting out a gasp. She's so hot.

I rub her clit and immediately she lets out the hottest noise I've ever heard. I continue to pump my fingers and just hope she'll come quickly because I'm dying to get inside her.

"Come on baby. I just want to get inside you, I can't take this." I say and place a kiss to her hip. She flushes a light pink shade and tightens around my fingers before releasing whilst letting out some beautiful sounds.

"You're so hot." I say pulling a condom out if my jeans pocket. I hope she doesn't think I came here to get laid.

"Do you want to go to this mile? I won't mind if you don't want to but I can't keep imagining this, I need to know." I admit and I'm pretty sure I sound pathetic but I don't care.

"I want to do this." She says and I get out of my jeans and roll on the condom. I line up with her before pushing in and moaning out.

"Fuck India, you're tight." I say pushing into her and she lets out a shaky breath. I snap open my eyes and look down at her.

"How you doing?" I ask whilst pumping in and out of her. She nods her head and leans up to kiss me.

I move faster and harder into her and when I hit a certain part she lets out the sexiest noise.

"Fucking hell India. I can't cope." I say when I feel myself getting closer. "Alex." She moans and I slow down to take deep breaths so I don't explode.

One of her legs wrap around my waist so I angle into her more. "Alex." She says gripping my arms. "Me too. Me too." I gasp and she flushes pink and tightens as she releases whilst moaning my name which has a knock on effect. Because after she moans my name properly, I couldn't hold on. As if I didn't already love it when she said my name, moaning it has a whole different affect on me.

I pull out and dispose of the condom before lying back down beside her.

"You're so fucking hot India." I say pulling her towards me. "Are you okay?" I ask when she doesn't say anything. She just nods.

"Talk to me India." I say and she looks up at me. Her eyes were all gazy and she had a slight glow to her.

"Hi." She says innocently and I swear I could go again just from the slightly pout of her swollen lips.

"Hi." I say stroking her hair and she leans into me. "You're insanely hot, you know. If I weren't selfish I'd tell you to bed any and every guy because the sight of you coming-" she shuts me up by pressing her lips to mine and I immediately start caressing her naked body.

"Round 2?" I ask and she smiles and nods before climbing on top of me.