Proluge

He looks up at me with watery eyes as he takes a step forward I look up and yell at him to stop coming closer. He puts his head down and I start sobbing he has no reason to be crying I should be the one screaming at him telling him I'll never see him again but I can't.

"Why?"I croak and he lifts his head up to see me and our eyes lock but I immediately look away.

"Its not like that ba-"He starts talking but I cut him off.

"Dont you dare call me that" I growl at him and I see him start crying and I fall to my knees and bury my head in them I'm so hurt after everything it was a lie.

"I wanted to at first but then I got to know yo-"He says and I cry harder he played me.

"But why did you chose me? Why not another girl!"I scream and I see that he flinched .

"I don't know I'm sorry"He sobs.

"You humiliated me, you said I was special why did you lie? Just for a stupid bet!"I yell.

I get up from my spot on the floor and stand-up so he can look me in the eye for what im about to say, even though he's three inches taller.

"If you think I will ever forgive you, your wrong . You broke me, you played me over a stupid bet that would make you popular. I'm telling you now your dead to me I never want to see you again. You better not come close to me again"I say even though each word hurt when it came out of my mouth. I look at his eyes and a tear falls out.

"No I didn't want to please....."He pleads and I close my eyes in frutruation and feel hot tears cone out.

"Stop.."I plead for both him to stop and the pain.

"Please open you eyes"He says and I whimper and fall to my knees that couldn't support me anymore. I can't take it anymore I need this to stop.

"Stop Zelo"I say.

"No not until you talk to me"He pleads.
I put my head in my knees and rock my self back and fourth I used to do this when my parents will fight it controlled me. I need to breath Cassy don't yell ,don't yell.

"He never wanted you"

"Tell her the truth Zelo"

"Your not want he needs"

"Move loser"

I hear these voices from people telling me stuff. I need to stop and breath "1..2...3...4..5..6..7..8..9......10. I yell and scream till I can't breath I scream and cover my ears and continue rocking back and fourth. Once I stop I see him looking at me this is his fault he ruined me.

"Its ok, it's ok, it's ok"I whimper slowly to myself and continue rocking back and fourth. I need to get out and run I need air.

"Cass, I'm so sorry are you okay"He says and I look at him and whimper.

"I n-need t-to go"I stutter I try getting up but my vision is blocked by the tears and my knees can't support me anymore.

"No baby look at me" He pleads and I close my eyes at the name he called me. I carefully stand up and face him.

"I'm done with this"I say pointing between us before continuing "We're done for good." I say and he looks at me and it hurts me every time I see him I start crying and see him look down. I start walking out when I hear him talk.

"No please..dont leave me you said you'll never leave me you lied"He says in a whimper. He's the one that lied.

"No Zelo you lied"I mutter.

"Bye Zelo"I say softly before walking by before I turn around and say something else.

"Zelo, you ruined me"I say looking at the door not at him.

I don't even hear him say a bye all I hear is nothing but sobs and rain.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay so im writing this story for a friend I hope she like it Mrs.Choi. And sorry if the prologue is short but it's a little preview of what Zelo did and yes so sorry if it isn't good, but the 1st official chapter is before any of this, before Zelo does something. And special thanks to those who are reading this story so far. And I will be updating twice a week I hope. Thanks again to those who are reading this story. Oh and Zelo himself is not popular in this story although he will sing sometimes but in English sorry:-( .