Chap.8

Zelo's POV

I feel something on my shoulder as I start to wake up I look and see Cass's head on my shoulder and her eyes closed. She looks so peaceful sleeping there I put my arm around her waist so she would be more comfortable and fix her blanket. I look around the bus and see everyone asleep Kiesha is asleep to and Jay and Sam. I get my phone out and check the time 6:30 we've been asleep for an hour.

I face my attention back to Cass and look at her lips, then her glasses that are covering her beautiful brown eyes. I want to tell Jay what he's telling me to do Is wrong that we should just leave her alone it's not worth it. But when I came I knew I wouldn't have a lot of friends I wouldn't belong but then I meet Jay he said I can hang with his.and his friends if I helped him do one thing I just don't think it's right anymore.

I wish I can stop but it's too late now I see Cass sleeping her chest going up and down as she breathes. She is so beautiful I'm not afraid to admit it when I first so here I thought that. I don't know what's happening but I think m falling for her and I'm afraid.

"I'm sorry Cass"I whisper and kiss her cheek as I try to go back to sleep but still feel the guilt.

Cassy's POV

I start feeling something tickling my nose and I swat it away and hear a chuckle. I slowly open my eyes and see my head is on Zelos shoulder. I quickly pull away from him and see he's awake and has a smile on his face.

"Did you sleep good babe"He says and I just look at him.

"Um sort of and I'm not your babe"I say and and starch and yawn and see him looking at me.

"You look beautiful" He says out of nowhere and I see him blush a little and laugh.

"Thanks and I like your hair it goes with you"I say and rest my head against the pillow.

"Thanks I wanted to look more normal" He says and I chuckle.

"Hey where are we at"I ask.

"Where in traffic"He says and I groan I actually really wanted to be there already.

"I'm bored I have nothing on my phone might as well sleep again" I say and get the blanket.

"What about we make out"He says and I cringe my nose.

"How about no"I say and snuggle deeper into the blanket with my eye clothes.

"You look cute like that"He says and pinches my cheek as I sway his hand away he laughs.

"Lets play 20 questions"He says and I groan.

"Reallly Zelo we need to sleep" I say and he shrugs and I keep my eyes clothes.

"Ok what about 3 questions then we sleep again"He says and I nod Its just three questions I can handle it.

"Okay 1 what's your favorite color?"He asks and I smuggle deeper into the blanket with my eyes clothes.

"Rainbow"I say and he chuckles.

"Come on a real color" He says and nudges me.

"Fine blue"I say.

"Ok your turn"He says and I open my eyes.

"What's your favorite color?"I ask an era is key eyebrows.

"Blue"He says smirking.

"Nice choice" I say and he smiles.

"Ok what's your favorite band?"He asks.

"Nirvana!"I say and sit up.

"There cool"He says shrugging.

"What? Just cool there the best rock band ever"I say in defense.

"I disagree on that I say.... AC/DC"He says.

"There okay and you listen to them"I ask.

"Once in a while I kinda like Kpop it's better"He says shrugging.

"I will have to look into that" I say.

"Alright favorite movie?"He asks.

"Um I dont really have one but sleeping beauty"I say and he laughs.

"Hey it's a good movie, what's your favorite movie?"I ask and I see him think before answering.

"Transformers"He says and I laugh.

"Fair enough"He says.

I see him look at me as I stop laughing and place his hand on my cheek and trace soft circles which cases my stomach to flutter at his touch.

"Do you think the kiss was a mistake?"He asks and I swallow hard we've never actually discussed this and I actually wanted to forget about it.

"Sorry no more questions you wasted your three"I say and pull away from his touch and see a look of disappointment is his eyes.

I get the blanket and turn myself to look at the window and pull the blanket high enough to cover my face. I can't keep trying to stop us from discussing the kiss but maybe just this once.

Update YAY! Thanks for the reads again we passed 100 thanks so much!