Chap.16

"Dang you talk to your bed too?And I thought you were the only one who thought you were this crazy" I hear a husky voice say and I scream.

"Stranger danger!!!"I yell and try to get out of my bed which I fail at and land on the floor since the blankets got tangled at my feet.

"Stranger fucking danger!!!!"I yell and get up this time and make a run for the restroom and lock the door behind me.

I hear someone laugh.

"Who's in my house ehh?"I say in a gobblin voice.

"Ha you just fell and"I hear the stranger say but fails and soon starts laughing loud.

"Who are you?"I say in my normal voice.

"I'm your best friend Jay"I hear the voice say and widen my eyes.

"How'd you get in my fucking house you prick!"I yell frustrated and see him smile at my foul language.

I eye him up and see he is wearing a dark red shirt with some black jeans He also had a black leather jacket but is hung on his arm which is pressed to his stomach.

"1 I don't consider myself a prick and you actually left the key on the door"He says and I mentally slap myself for doing that. I should always be careful with the key.

"Okay and 1 more thing why are you in my house"I say and close the bathroom door and stand in the middle of my room with my arms crossed.

"Just decided to stop by and say hello"He says and makes his way to my bed and jumps on and throws his leather jacket on my desk.

"Jay get out" I say and he snuggles into my comforter.

"Your bed smells like mangos"He says but his voice is muffled by the pillows.

"I need Orange juice for strength then I can kick you out"I say and he laughs And I reach for a pillow on the floor and throw it at him.

"Oww"He groans and I roll my eyes and head downstairs. I reach the refrigerator and grab the orange juice and pour some in a glass cup.

"You like orange juice?"I hear Jay say and I see he has his shoes off what is wrong with him why is he here?

"Get out please why are you here?"I ask and he laughs and gets the Orange juice and jumps on the counter and starts reading the back of it.

"Hmm interesting 0% of pulp"He says approvingly with a nod.

"Please Jay get out"I say and get the Orange juice from him.

"Can I ask you for a favor?"He says and jumps down from the counter.

"Okay hurry"I say and he nods.

"So I need a place to stay and I was wondering if I can stay here"He says and I just look at him completely lost. My bully needs a place to stay and he comes to me out of all people.

"What about Alex and all them can't you stay with them"I ask and he shakes his head.

"I can't Alex's parents hate me a lot and the rest of my friends well I'm basically  band from there house. I'm not good with parents" He says and finishes off I sigh in frustration and run a hand through my hair.

"Jay ask Zelo please I don't trust you to stay with me"I say honestly.

"Please"He begs

"No your my bully you made my years in middle school hell,  you still make fun of me in practice you don't respect me. You still tease me and call me princess"I say and cross my arms over my chest and face him but I see no expression.