Chap.19

"Okay go!"I yell and blow the whistle.

I wait for the next person to come down as I blow the whistle again.

"That's enough for today" I say and put my whistle down.

We were in the gym training for another competition but I wanted to work on our condition. I'm not in condition either, that's why I was doing sit ups. I had them run up and down the bleachers as I blow my whistle. Even Ki kept sweating  hard, as for Zelo and Jay they didn't stop they kept going.

I didn't get a chance to talk to them since I was busy I get my hand and run it through my hair before pulling away the hair tie and bending down making sure I grab every strand. I finish it and stand up and see Zelo and Jay in front of me.

"Hi..."I say and fix glasses.

"Get her!"Jay yells.

"Wait what?"I say .

Zelo grabs me by waist and throws me over his shoulder laughing. They start running towards the showers in the guys locker room.

"Zelo!"I yell.

"Put me down!"I shout louder but he laughs.

"I'm on a mission sorry"He says then laughs. I look around a and see Jay next to him smiling.

I see the locker room and Jay holds the door open for us to enter once we do they go straight into the showers and turn them on before Zelo sets me down there.

"Z-Zelo!"I yell shivering as the water wets me all over. My glasses get wet and I can't even see.

I hear laughing and I turn and try to see but my glasses are blurry.

"J-Jay"I mutter and see if at least he can help.

"Okay that's enough guys"Jay says and  turn it off .

I take my glasses off angry that they put me in the shower. I try to wipe them with my clothes but it's useless.

I see Ki, Jay,Alex,Sam and Zelo by the shower laughing. I sigh start walk in back to the Gym with wet clothes as my shoes make squeaky noises.

"Cass!"Zelo yells but I ignore it.

I may be overreacting but that wasn't cool for them to do that I could take jokes but the shower? No, especially if I'm tired, hungry, and on my fucken period! I sigh and open the doors of the gym see everyone is gathering their stuff up to leave.

They all look at me weirdly and I look back and they all just go back to talking. I walk to my stuff and start putting my water and everything back in. I make sure I have my phone in my  bag before walking out of the gym with my bag strap across my shoulders and my skate board in my other hand.

I'm just done I'm tired, and really hungry  I'm glad it's Friday for I could sleep in tomorrow. I walk out of the gym when I hear my name. I look and see Sam he starts jogging over with his stuff.

I walk faster out of the school him by my side quiet. I reach the end of the stairs and face him.

"What do you need Sam?"I ask.

"Are you okay"He asks and I nod.

"Yea why?"I ask.

"You know it was just a joke right"He says and I nod again.

"And you know I'm not good with those kind of jokes right? "I ask back my eyebrows raised and my hands crossed over my chest as my skate board lands on the floor.

"Yea, I'm sorry"He says and I hop on my skate board and look at him.

"You don't have to apologize, I'm just in a a shitty mood"I say and run a hand through my hair.