Chap.21

Okay so up ^^ there is a picture of Cassy's dress, just imagine it with no belt. Okay enjoy!!

"Cassy"I feel someone wake me up gently.

"Mm"I say and cover my ears. I hear a low chuckles.

"Cass"I hear it again and they filp me over.

I open my eyes and see Zelo.

"Hi"I say and see him smiling over me his hands on the sides of my hips.

"Hi"He says.

He smiles then starts tickling me.

"Z-zelo"I squeak and he laughs.

"Cass"He says and tickles me harder I grab his hands to make him stop but he continues.

"P-please"I stutter and he smirks.

He gets the blankets and covers me.

"Zelo!"I shriek.

I throw it over to the floor and see him with his phone recording me.

"Zelo don't record me!"I say louder putting my hands in front of my face but he laughs.

"Say hi to the camera Cass"He says and I smile big.

"Hello"I say in a elegant voice and bow.

I take his phone away and put the camera towards him.

"Say hello Zelo"I say.

"Hello"He says and does the same thing as me before grabbing the phone from me.

He puts it in front of us as he leans in and kisses my lips. Making sure to get everything on camera.

I pull away and get the phone, checking the time.

"6:00am"I say and shove him.

"You woke me up at 6"I say and he laughs.

"I was bored"He says pouting.

"Well imma go to sleep" I say and jump on the bed.

"No get up please I'm bored"He whines.

"Nope sorry I need to sleep"I say and he stays quiet for a moment.

"What if.... I get you Starbucks?"He offers and I sit up.

"Lets go"I say and grab him and start running out the door before going back into my room to brush my teeth.

~~~~~~

"Okay here you go"He says and hands me my Caramel Frapachino.

"Thankyou"I respond and lean back in his car seat.

I didn't even know he had a car until we were outside and I saw a white mustang. He says it was a gift from his dad for his birthday . He starts driving out of the drive thru and towards my house.

"Welcome, and my mom called me she said dinner will be at 6:00"He says and I nod.

"Is it gonna be fancy?"I ask and drink from my straw and look out the window.

"Yea a little my brother is coming with his girlfriend and all. So if you want you can wear a dress or anything that makes you feel comfortable" He says and looks at me while his hands remain on the steering wheel.

"Okay got it"I say nodding.

I see where here and he pulls up into the drive way. I start getting out when I hear the car door close, I see him het out.

"Aren't you going home" I ask confused.

"Um no I have a shift at the my mom's bakery at 8:00am but it's 7:00 so I have approximately 1 hour with you"He says and I smile.