Chap.25

Not edited there might be spelling errors.
And read the authors note important information!
Enjoy:-)
(Sorry if it's short)

"Okay so I had this anger and I had to let it out someway so I saw a picture of my mom and that got me upset. So I threw it and I punched my hands against the glass. And well that's how I git banged up"I say and look down at my hands.

If I'm honest I didn't want to tell him anything about me hurting myself because Im kafraid he will judge me. And I really don't want to lose his friendship even if it's been for a few days.

"Cassy..."He says shaking his head while biting his lip and smiling.

"What?"I ask in a straight face but soon a smile breaks in.

"Sounds so much like you"Baek says and takes a left turn.

"You know me for a couple of days yet you know so much"I say and shake my head.

"Yup that's how good I am. And don't change the subject"He says and looks at me.

"Damn, your good" I mumble and he laughs.

"Just dont do it again try to contain your anger"He says and I nod.

"I'll try"I say.

"So what are you going to do know?"He asks.

"What?"I ask.

"Your mom, you said you were done with her. So what you gonna do?"He asks.

"Um imma move out don't know where but I am. Besides I'm almost 18 in like 2 weeks and school ends in like 4 months"I say and he looks at curiously.

He pulls up in the ice cream shop and turns off the engine. He turns to me and looks in my eyes.

"My parents have this extra room in my house and they travel mostly so it's just me and my tutor. If you want you can stay there. It's yours if you want I mean we only have a couple of months before you leave. And you won't have to worry about my parents they are never home and they wouldn't care"Baek finishes and I look down and think.

Should I take him up on his offer? I mean I have no where to go and Ki's parents probably won't let me stay they like me and all but I just don't feel comfortable when I go to there house. And Zelo I know he will be good with me staying at his house but I don't want to intrude he's my boyfriend but it doesn't sound appropriate for us...yet. But neither does Baek but we're just friends.

"Uh yea sure. If it doesn't bother you" I finally say and look up at him.

"Its totally fine"He says.

"Just till school ends"I say and he smiles.

"Yes just till school ends" He says and I smile and hug him.

"Thanks" I say.

"Welcome now let's get ice cream"He says and I get out of the car.

We walk into the shop and I hear a ding above us. I look around and see the familiar pink walls and the smell of waffle cones. I see Ki, Jay and Zelo in the corner of the shop Ki and Jay sit next to each other and eat ice cream while Zelo just sits.

"Hey why don't you go ahead and I'll get your ice cream?"I hear Baek say and I nod.

"Thanks and vanilla.Please" I say, and he smiles before going to the counter.

I walk towards them and sit down next to Zelo I lean in to his chest as he hugs me tight. Him knowing me I start crying and shaking. I just feel so disappointed in myself for causing a scene at her funeral. Then my, mom me selling her everything. Its just been an emotional day.