Chap.18

Once we had finished eating we went to the mall and walked around I actually got to know him a little better as to why he's like this everyone has a story as too rhy there like they are.

Turns out Jay and his dad fight a lot he abuses his wife and sometmes it gets out of hand like yesteday so he got in a fight with his dad and needed a place to stay for a while everything cools down. His parents don't care about anything he does and they always tell him he's going nowhere.

After we walked around and talked and we went home again. So right now where watching Annabelle the scary movie.

"So how long do you plan on staying here"I ask and continue eating popcorn and look at the screen.

"I don't know is it fine if I stay here till Friday cause that's when my dad goes on a trip out of town"He finishes off and grabs popcorn.

"Sure"I say.

We continue watching the movie when I hear the doorbell ring.

"I got it!"I yell and he laughs but nods.

I see through the hole and my eyes widen I see Ki, Zelo and another guy I don't know. I check the time 2:30 they all ready got out if school. Shit!

"Shit"I whisper and Jay hears me and pauses the T.V and slowly walks to me.

"Its Zelo and Ki"I say in a whisper and he looks at me confused.

"I'm trying to avoid Zelo"I finally say and he nods and pushes me up the stairs.

"I'll answer the door and tell them your not here"He says and I shake my head thinking it's weird he's in my house without me. And we hear the knocking again I sigh and walk to answer it. Once I open it I smile at Ki.

"Hi"I say.

"Hey we came to see if your doing okay"She says and before I could respond she hugs me.

"He asked if he could come, wants to talk to you"She whispers gesturing to Zelo than pulls away.

"Oh enter"I say and Zelo smiles and I hold the door open for them.

"So who's this"I ask and point to the guy with a black shirt and tacky pants.

"Oh Cass this is Aiden my boyfriend" She says and grabs his arm. And I look him over making sure he's good enough for Ki as my best friends duties.

"I'm Cassy her best friend" I say smiling and I look around for Zelo and when I don't see him I panic he can't find out I have Jay here.

"Um you guys can sit in the living room I gotta go check something upstairs"I say and run up and wait for them to walk over before running.

When I reach the stairs I see Zelo outside of my guest room which is Jays for now.

"What are you doing up here"I ask and he turns to me.

"I heard noise up here so I came"He says and stares at the guest bedroom.

"Umm well let's go downstairs"I say.

"What's this"He points to the door where it's slightly open and you could see shoes.

Before I can answer he opens the door and right then and there we see Jay standing there with his phone out and when he sees us he puts it away.

"What the"Zelo says but is too shocked to continue his words. He looks at me and I look down.

"What's he doing here"Zelo looks at me angry, really-really angry he grips his hair and then let's go before balling his hands up in a fist.l by his side's.