Chap.22

"Dad?"Zelo says out loud.

The guy turns around and I see a middle aged man.

"Junhong"He says irritated.

I stay frozen and look between Zelo and his dad. Shit. Zelo and his dad don't get along.

"What are you doing here?"Zelo asks and Jun comes to Zelos side.

"Came here to talk to your mom"His dad says then looks at me then back at Zelo.

I hear footsteps then I turn and see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes she is skinny too she's in a purple dress walking downstairs she goes and stands next to Jun and wraps her arm around him. I'm guessing that's his girlfriend. I'm glad I didn't wear the purple dress or else I would look like Mrs. Barbie doll over there. She looks at me and smiles I smile back and get closer to Zelo.

"You should leave"Zelos mom says and opens the door for the dad.

"Okay I'll pass by tomorrow" He says and she shakes her head.

"No your not"Zelo growls and steps forward.

"Jim get out"Lei says.

The man laughs but soon makes his way to the door. He's about to leave when he turns back.

"Zelo don't let this one go like you did to Ashley" His dad says smirking.

Zelo looks like he's had enough and walks fast to his dad, his fist clenched and since he's the same height at him he looks him straight in the eye.

"This one has a name"Zelo says and pushes his dad with his hands. Jun walks to him but it's no use Zelo is focused on his dad.

"Oh son it doesn't matter, she's gonna leave you anyways"Jim says laughing and walks out the door.

Zelo starts breathing hard and I rush to him. I put my hands on his cheeks and he looks down and keeps his fist clenched.

"Hey..hey look at me"I whisper and he looks at me watery eyes.

"I need to go get him"He mutters and tries to get out of my grip.

He manages but I run to him.

"Zelo let him go" I say and he looks at me surprised.

"Why he disrespected you?"He says.

"So? He can go on and on and talk about our relationship when he knows absolutely nothing about it. I don't care what he thinks about us the only opinion that matters is yours" I say.

"But he can't do that Cass it's not right" He says and steps closer to me.

"Its not right  but it's not going to hurt me and it shouldn't hurt you" I say.

He looks at the door then back at me before pulling me to a hug.

"I'm sorry"He mutters and I smile.

"It wasn't your fault, now let's go eat"I say.

We turn around and see Zelo's mom smiling at us. Was she their the whole time? It's not a bad thing but I'm kinda shocked that she heard everything. I see Jun and his girlfriend at the table already. She walks to us and smiles before kissing my cheek.

"Zelo she's special you gotta keep her"She says and I laugh.

Zelo smiles and locks his hand with mine before looking back at her.

"I know"He says.

We all walk towards the table and sit down Zelo next to me on my right side and Jun's girlfriend on my left. Jun sits in front of his girlfriend and Lei sits in front of Zelo.