Chap.24

Song for chapter
Small Bump: Ed Sheeran.
You can play the song to give the chapter effect. Press play when you see >
*PLAY SONG*
>
This chapter kind of gets emotional so beware.
Enjoy :-)

Once we arrived at my house I went straight to my room leaving Zelo downstairs watching tv. I had to make some phone calls and take a shower because I stink.

I take off Zelos clothes and put them in the hamper I'll have to wash it later on. I look at myself in the mirror my eyes are red and puffy my nose is red as well. I notice I look a little pale from my face. I turn on the water and get in.

As the warm water hits my face I feel less tense. I stay like this for a little bit before getting some of the coconut shampoo. I rinse my body clean and step out of the shower wrapping my body in a white towel. I dont bother putting my hair in a towel, I just let it hang lose.

I walk out of my bathroom and into my room heading to my closet. I get a plain black shirt and some light skinny jeans. I quickly change and go brush my teeth. I start brushing my teeth when I hear a knock.

"Come in" I say while rinsing my mouth and putting my tooth brush back in its holder.

"Cassy you alright?"I hear Zelo.

I get my brush and start brushing my hair.

"Uh yea"I say and make sure my bathroom door is locked. I don't like people watching me get ready. M weird like that.

Once I'm done I unlock the door and see Zelo on my bed on his phone. He sees me and smiles.

"I'm going to call Ki"I say and he nods and heads out.

"I know I shouldn't leave you, but I have to shower. I stink"He says and I laugh.

"Yea it's fine I have to clean the house I'll be fine" I say.

"Okay I'll stop by later on"He says and I nod. He kisses my cheek before leaving my room. Once I hear the front door close I get my phone and call Ki.

"Cassy!"I hear Ki scream from the other line.

"I'm here"I say and walk to my bed and sit down.

"How are you doing Zelo called me and told me the news"She says.

"Well I'm not happy and I guess I'm not depressed. So I don't know"I say.

"Yea well, I'm sorry"She says.

I start walking downstairs towards the kitchen when I hear the doorbell.

"Fuck, someone's at the door hold on Ki"

I answer it and see Ki with her phone in her ear smiling holding  Chinese food.

"I gotta go"I say in the phone.

She basically runs to me and hugs me. I smile and hug her back.

"You could've told me you were comng over. But since you brought Chinese food it's cool"I say and she laughs.

"Tonight were going to watch the whole series of Teen Wolf. While eating Chinese food and crying" She says and I smile.

"You know me so well"I say.

"You get the plates and I'll set up the tv" She says and I nod. As she walks to the living room I walk to the kitchen.

"Your sleeping over right?"I yell from the kitchen.

"Yup"She says.

I come back to the living room with 2 cokes, plates, forks and napkins. I set them down on the small table and start looking through the bags.