Chap.7

I get my duffle bag were all my clothes are packed for 6 days with the dance teams trip. I had woke up this morning and packed so.certain I forgot to do it last night. I look for my glasses and phone I had left them downstairs when I came home since I had went straight to bed. I double check I have everything and left nothing behind. Ok I'm good.

I start walk in downstairs to get my glasses and phone and eat something before Kiesha picks me up. I had called her and asked her for a ride since I didn't want to use my skateboard.

I get my phone and check the time 5:00am I decided to tell everyone were leaving at 6 instead so they can rest. I reach the bottom of the stairs and drop my bag by the table and put on my glasses and going to the kitchen yo get food since I'm hungry.

"Okay what to eat a hot pocket or waffles, waffles are lighter and won't last me the whole day so hot pocket it is"I say aloud to myself. I swear I'm so weird.

I put the hot pocket in the microwave before serving myself some orange juice and sitting down on the chair at the table. I get my phone out and press Pandora it's to quiet in this house it might be early but who cares. I press Today's Hit's hopefully it doesn't play bad stuff like last time. I start hearing Sia Chandelier go on and decide to leave it there since I kinda like this song.

I hear a beep and go get my hot pocket once I put it in my mouth my stomach growls for more. I get orange juice since it still is kind of hot. I finish up my hotpocket before hearing a ding at the door I quickly run to open it.

"Hey"I say and smile at Ki and she quickly engulfs me in a hug and I chuckle.

"Hi I missed you"She says and I laugh.

"I saw you yesterday"I say and step away from her hug and get my dishes and put them in the sink.

"Yea 14 hours is too much"She says and I nod.

"Yea but it gave me a break from you so I can't complain"I say shrugging and she opens her mouth in shock.

"Just kidding"I say and she sighs in relief. I get my bag and phone and start walking to the front door with her behind me.

"Hey I promised to give someone a ride to the school since they don't have one"She says and I nod and gesture her to get our of the house so I can lock it.

"Cool as long as its not Jay"I say and she unlocks her car so I can get in. I open the back seat and drop my bag there be for enclosing it and sitting in the front seat.

"No it's actually Zelo"She says and looks out the window.

"Um what do you mean Zelo?"I ask and she looks at me with a sour expression as she turns on the car and and starts backing up out of my driveway

"Ok so I was in a group chat helping you tell everyone were not leaving at 5 and all and you know me I'm a nice person so I offered anyone a ride and he was the first to respond and ask of course I said we will pick you up first then go get him"She says and I try not to get mad about this it's just Zelo the guy you kissed what can go wrong? Oh I don't know he will kiss you again.

"I'm sorry please don't hate me" She says and of course I'm not going to get angry at her she's my friend only friend . She is always nice to me and there for me when I need her.

"It's fine I just didn't want to encounter him on the trip at all, but now that I think of it I have no choice I'm the captain"I say and she nods.

"That's true you can't ignore him forever I mean just because of something like that just keep your head up and don't let him or Jay fool you"She says and I nod.