Chap.13

I feel some things shaking my leg and I kick it away but it continues and I groan and look up and see Ki in her pjames with her arms crossed over her chest.

"What"I groan and hide under the duvet and she laughs.

"Come on I need to know the details of your date before we go eat breakfast and compete"She says and I immediately get up, the dance competition and Zelo.

*Flashback of Zelo & and her Date*
I listen to the last song of the fith track of a band in Korea, we stayed her for a couple of hours listening to music since the record store is open 24/7 .

"These are my favorite out of all of them" I say pointing my hand to some cd's Zelo had let me listened too.

"Yea except this one is okay but I would prefer the other one that has more beat"He says and grabs a CD that is black and has a few starts on the cover and reads something in Korean I can't quite make out. I have yo actually admit Korean music is really good they have faster and a little bit better beats than American singers.

"Okay well it's getting late I'll pay for these hen we can head to the hotel?"He asks and I nod then he walks away with my cd's wait no he cam lay for mine. I run to him before he pays.

"You can't buy those for me "I say and he chuckles.

"Yes I can, I offered to bring you here and I introduced you to this music so it would only make sense if I bought you them" he finishes off and walks to the cashier of course he wouldn't let me pay for them.

After I see him pay  he walks over to me with two bags he hands one to me and he stays with another.

"Wait Zelo give me a hug before you leave"I hear the old lady Jei say and starts coming towards us. She engulfs Zelo in a hug and squeezes his cheeks one last time before turning to me and hugging me too.I smile to myself and return the gesture and hug her back she looks surprised but soon smiles and let's go.

"It was nice meeting you Cass"She says and I nod.

"You too I hope I can come back and visit and buy some more cd's"I say and she chuckles and nods before walking off yo the cash register and attending some clients.

"Lets go"I tell Zelo and he nods

We head back to the hotel and when I go up to my room and wait outside for some reason and see him smile.

"It was fun Cass, hopefully I can take you out  again back home"He says and I nod he takes a step closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek gently.

"Bye Cass"He says smirking I watch him walk off and smile to myself.

*End if flashback*

I never knew I would ever go on a date- kiss someone and actually have feeling toward someone it's actually kinda nerve wrecking to think of it.

"CASS!"I hear Ki yell and I flinch and civer my ears.

"What Ki what?"I ask and look at her.

"Tell me about the date"She says and I nod but smile to myself.

"It was fun"I say and smile to myself.

"No duh. Give me actual information" She says and I groan and she just stares at me.

"Fine Fine.. um okay so we went to the Santa Monica pie-"I am cut off by her talking.

"So that explains the huge bunk bear"She says and raises her arms and I nod.

"Yea he won it for me"I say shrugging and she smiles.

"Continue"She says and nod.

"Okay so we and to the pier got on some rides hand fun we kept joking around but what I liked about going out with him that I didn't have to worry a lot about anything he kept it fun and loose"I say and sigh as I look at her she has a grin spread on her face but nods. "And then we ate at a diner and he saud he wanted to show me a place so he took me to Korea town and we just looked around"I say shrugging I don't really want to spare all the details she might think it's dumb but mowing Ki she wouldn't say nothing like that but I still feel bothered telling her I went to Korea Town I don't know why.

"So you get any action, hmmm"She says and wiggled her eyebrows and shoves me and I just shrug and look down and she laughs.

"You did didn't you!"She practically screams.

"Shhh!"I say and she laughs.

"We just kissed that's basically it"I say and she hums a"sure" .

"Okay well let's get ready we have to get some breakfast shower and be at the competitions at 12 noon"She says and I nod.

"Okay where to for breakfast?"I ask.

"Well let's wake up everybody and take them with us it's better"She says shrugging while slipping on some pants and a shirt as I do the same but instead slip on a sweater that reads San Francisco my dad got it for me on one of his trips.

"Okay let's go"I say and grab my wallet and  phone and hold the door for her.

~~~~~~~~~

We knocked on everyone's door waking them up for breakfast I asked Sam if he could wake up Zelo and Jace since Ki wanted me to go down with her already.

"There's a McDonald's across the hotel"I say shrugging its not the best place but it's something.

"Umm... sure" She says and I nod and walk outside of the hotel entrance doors when I hear her phone ring.

"Hmm oh yea just tell them to walk to McDonald's it's the only place by Sam"She says into the phone then hangs up.

"That was Sam he wanted to know where we were going to eat" She says and I nod and press the stoplight for we could cross.

Once we cross we enter MCDonald's and I immediately smell the scent of fresh coffe and my stomach growls.

"I'll order I already know what you want" She says and leaves and I find two seat by the window and decide to sit there.

I go on my phone and start scrolling through some funny photos when I hear the ding of the door and look and see Jace walk in with Alex right behind him and the worst part is he was walking my way.