Chap.23

Song for chapter: Stitches: Shawn Mendes, I listened to it when I was writing the chapter so yea.
Not About Angels: Birdy

You dont have to use these songs there just a recommendation.

Enjoy ;-)
______________

Previously
"Um Sweety your grandma passed away"She says and I freeze as I hear sobbing on the other line.

My whole world stops at that exact moment I feel everything swirling a blur. I don't even know it but my hands are trembling as it drops my phone to the floor.

"Sweety are you okay?"I hear Mrs.Choi say but I'm too lost in what's happening.

I feel hot tears pouring down my cheeks as I whimper.
"Oh my. Zelo!"She yells when she sees my state.

I hear loud footsteps rushing down and at that moment I knew it's not a dream.

*Now*

I turn when I hear my name being called but I can't see since my eyes are filled with tears and my glasses are wet. I hear someone call my name louder but its all static.

"Cassy!"I hear and turn and see Zelo looking at me confused but soon his expression is soft but curious.

By now everyone is here Mrs.Choi has me in her arms tight one wrapped around my waist and the other on my head as I'm sobbing on her shoulder. I hold her tight because right now I need someone or something. I look up and see Jasmine and Jun looking at me I cant tell their expression.

"Mom what's wrong?"Zelo asks and comes closer.

"Zelo I don't know, we were talking then she took a call next thing I know she's crying"She says and rubs my back.

I feel him take my grip away from his mom's as he turns me so I'm facing him. I can't handle it and start crying again. I quickly hug him and start crying on his shoulder.

"Shh" He says and rubs my back.

"What's wrong?"He asks and I continue crying and hug him tighter.

"Mom can we head upstairs"He asks while still holding me.

"Yes Zelo be careful" She says.

He picks me up off the ground and carries me bridal style as I bury my head in his chest . He goes up the stairs and I whimper I don't know what it is but I feel numb. I feel him open his door and set me down on his bed. I set my face on the bed and close my eyes.

People never knew how much my grandma ment to me. She was like my parent take that back she was my parent. When I used to live back in Huntington Beach with my family cause of my dad's job. My mom never actually cared for me as a parent she was just there to give me food. My grandma was their for everything broken nose, a bruise a broken heart she fixed me and put me back together. She was my mom she loved me and I loved her I even called her mom. But knowing she's gone and I can't hug her was the worst feeling I've ever felt, losing someone in the world that you cared for. I know I didn't t visit  her and I didn't go with my parents but I keep everything away from them.

"Cassy what's wrong?"He whispers and I look up at him. My face wet my make up ruined but I don't care.

"M-my grandma died"I whimper and he looks at me shocked before quickly getting me in a hug.

"S-she left Zelo!"I say louder and my voice comes out as a sob.

"How when?"He asks.

"My mom called"I say and reach for my phone.