Chap.17

"Cassy!"I hear a voice scream but I ignore it and cover myself with my comforter.

"Cassy!"I hear it again and groan and smuggle deeper in to the comforter.

"Fine I'll do it the other way"A deep voice says.

I feel the bed dip a little and some arms slowly wrap around me. They bring me close to someone's chest and I feel breathing on the crook of my neck. I rest my back on the person behind me and turn so my face is facing his chest and snuggle closer it's pretty cold.

"Cass your so cold" I hear someone say and they start pulling me closer. And I smell there cologne it's a mixture of mint.

"Mhmm"I say and realise I don't even know who I'm snuggling closer to.

I slowly turn my body and face whoever has there arms around me. I see Jay he has on some pair of pjame jeans and a lose white shirt. I snap out of it and quickly jump out of bed and rub my eyes still kind of groogy of sleep.

"What are you doing here?"I ask then I quickly remember I let him stay.

"I mean why aren't you in the guest room"I say my voice raised a little since I was praticly cuddling with my bully when I sort of have feelings for another guy.

"Beacuse it was cold"He says with a smirk.

"I had came in her to tell you if you could turn off the ac since it was cold but you wouldn't wake up so I decided to cuddle for warmness"He says and I get my phone and check the time 3:00am.

"Yea okay " I say.

"That you'll cuddle with me"He says and I shake my head and walk towards the hall.

"No, imma turn it off then you can go back to sleep" I say although I'm pretty sure I can't sleep anymore.

"Okay"He says from my room and I turn it off so it will be nice and warm.

"There Jay"I say and he smiles.

"Can I ask you something?"He says and I argue with myself for a minute before nodding my head.

"Did I hurt you a lot in middle school"He finally says and I look down and sit next to him on the bed.

It's not good memories for me I had begged my mom not to take me to school I'll text her saying I don't feel good.h Jay made me feel like absolute shit.

"You hurt me so bad"I whisper and look down at my crossed legs on the bed.

I can't look up and let him see me like this, hurt. He destroyed me for the longest time I was supposed to enjoy not hide but that's what I did for 5 years straight.

"I know and I'm sorry"He says and looks at me but I keep my gaze down.

"I don't know if you mean it, I don't know if I can trust you. Jay you fucking ruined everything for me these past 5 years. And you still continue doing so. I was afraid of you I didn't want to come to school you think you can just bully me then apologize and expect me to forgive you. I can't, and the worst part of it all I'm still afraid of you I can't go to school and worry about you getting me again. I try to stand up for myself but you always find a way to shut me back down"I say and look up at him holding back my tears

"I will continue saying sorry as long as you want me too because I know I've taken 5 years from you, 5 years that you should've spent care free but you didn't because of me I let my anger out on someone and it was you and I'm sorry for that. I guess you were like this punching bag for me"He says looking at the wall by my desk and he looks down and shakes his head I look at his face and see his eyes are watery.