Chap.6

I wake up to a loud thud on the floor I groan and snuggle deeper into the mattress I'm on. I hear it again I cover my ears and groan again.

"Shut up!"I groan and reach for a pillow and use it to throw it at were the sound is coming from.

"Owww you didn't have to throw a pillow!"I hear someone shout I immediately get up and scream.

"Ahhh!! Who's there!!"I scream and run out of the room I was in and down the stairs that I see. I start running fast but I feel something trap my feet and I fall down the stairs again. I groan as I reach the floor.

"Cassy!! Relax its me Ki"I hear someone say which I assume is Ki. I sigh and get up from the floor dusting myself off. I see her walk down the stairs in a pink pajama shirt and shorts.

"Where am I ki?"I ask and rub my head.as I get up from the floor I look around and see the familiar black leather couches and transformer toys on the floor. Were at me my house. I look down at my clothing and see I'm in last night's dress.

"You don't remember that much do you?"She asks and I shake my head no she sighs before walking to the couch and patting for me to sit down which I do.

"Ok tell me what you remember then I'll tell you what I know"She says and I nod. I think for a while before images start popping into my mind.

"Okay so I remember you took me to Jays party which I didn't want to go to then you went to go play a game right?"I ask and look at her and she nods. "Okay and then I went to get a drink but didn't find one so then Alex started talkin to me and dragged me to the dance floor and he kept saying how beautiful I was  then I left him and went to get fresh air outside when my phone rang it was my mom"I say and close my eye and rub my temple as I think what happened after that.

"Then I answered it has said that she was going to be gone for a while, then after that Zelo started talking to me but I left him and went to go get something to drink and it tasted weird at first then I went to go dance with some people but then Zelo started dancing with me then he said I looked beautiful then he kissed me, that's all I remember I swear"I say run my hands threw my hair before sighing and laying down.

"Well that last part did happen Zelo did kiss you"Ki says in a slow voice and I  groan.  No Zelo did not steal my firsts kiss it was supposed to be special but something tells me it was special. I get my hand and touch my bottom lip Zelo touched these lips the thought of Zelo makes my stomach feel all bubbly.

"I can't believe I kissed Zelo or he kissed me"I say slowly and I hear her chuckle and I turn to her.

"It was pretty funny when I found you tho. I was looking for you to go home since it was almost midnight then I see you on the dance floor locking lips with Zelo I call your name and you pull back and look at me with wide eyes before passing out in my arms you were really drunk I guess the drinks you took were to powerful"She says and I shake my head in embarrassment.

"Yea then Sam was there and helped me carry you to the car and then I thought my parents would be mad if I arrived home drunk so I bought you here and slept and I tried to wake you up for school but as you can see its too late"Ki says and lays down on the sofa.

"I missed school no I was supposed to tell the dance team were leaving early and all since its Wednesday and We're leaving tomorrow instead of Friday since we couldn't rent the charter buses for friday even tho we don't comeback till Monday "I say and rub my forehead.

"Relax we will just call them and tell us to meet us after school in the gym then we will tell them everything"Ki says and I nod in agreement.

"Ok then les make breakfasts then watch some movies" I say and she nods.

"Wait aren't you going to tell your parents your not in school" I say and get up and look at her.

"No I told them I'm sick and all"She says shrugging.

"Okay let's make some breakfasts"I say and walk to the kitchen.

I open the refrigerator and get out bacon, eggs. I go to the cabinets and get the pancake mix.

"Hey Ki I gotta take a shower I reek of alcohol and sweat" I say.

"Kay got this I was a born chef "She says and I laugh.

I start walking up the stairs to the shower hopefully to get clean and get rid off my thoughts about Zelo.

~~~~

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth and finally getting rid of the taste of alcohol I wen downstairs and helped cool breakfast. After we ate we watched The Maze Runner the best Movue that ever lived if movies live. I look at Ki and see she's asleep on the couch I get up and get my phone that's on the counter.

I take it out and do a group chat an tell everyone to meet me at the gym after school some respond and others say they will be a little late which is fine with me.

I go back to the couch and watch the rest of the movie before putting the one and only hunger games.

I'm at the end of the movie when I check the time it's 2:25 school ends at 2:45 we should probe already leave. I start shaking Ki to wake up when she does I wait for getting to change before we leave the house and head to the school The one place I didn't want to go since I would be seeing someone I didn't want to see.

~~~~~

I'm here in the gym standing in from of everyone telling them that were leaving early tomorrow and I am them to be prepared. I try not to make direct eye contact with Zelo when I feel his gaze on me I just w.at to forget what happened.

"Ok s that is all I wanted to say guys shrinks for coming so you all early tomorrow" I say and see everyone walk out ans leave I.including Ki since she had homework to catch up on.

I'm about to leave when I see someone walking to me. I look up and see Zelo.

"Yes?"I ask and look down.

"Um I wanted to say I had fun yesterday"He says and I look at him and see his cheeks are a tinted rose red and smile.

"Yea me too"I say and smile which he returns. I see him come close to me but then I hear a voice shout.

"Zelo!  Hurry up and leave the loser we have stuff to do!"I hear Jay shout. I see Zelo nod to him before Jay looks between me and Zelo.

"Ok then by loser"Zelo says smirking at me and runs to catch up to jay who laugh about something as they leave.

And to think that kiss meant something he would want to any out or stuff but that is the kind of guy he is a player a bad boy and I  can't change him even if I tried but why would he want me I'm just Cassy.

Thank you  for all the reads I have on this book! !