Chap.27

Warning: Might get intense! And drama ahead!!! Beware!

I see Zelo punch Alex and that's when
I step in. Zelo gets on top of Alex and starts punching. I try to push him off but he doesn't budge. This time I push harder and I feel him shove me as I fall to the floor with a loud thud.

"Oww!"I say as I feel my ankle start hurting.

Zelo looks at me with panic before quickly coming to me. I push him away and manage to get up with a leap.

"What's going on"I ask him and he tries to touch me but I back away.

"Cass please"He begs. But I need an explanation now, and I know if he touches me I won't get an answer.

"No explain" I say.

Zelo looks at me before looking at all the people. Jay looks at me with a sad expression.

"He never wanted you"I hear a girl shout and people laugh.

"Tell her the truth Zelo"I hear another girl shout.

"Your not what he needs"This time a guy says and people laugh again

"Everyone get out!"Zelo shouts and all the girls and guys run insides.

This girl looks at me and laughs before shoving me.

"Move loser"She snickered and left laughing inside. Now it's only me Jay,Alex and Zelo.

I look up at the rain and see its getting worse as thunder starts.

"Jay help me with Alex"Zelo says and Jay nods.

I watch as they both pick up a unconscious Alex and set him down against a small chair next to the grass. I look away when I see blood.

"Stay here"I tell Jay and he nods and stands next to Zelo.

"Explain now. What is he talking about a bet?"I ask I try to walk close to him but my ankle starts giving me pain and I flinch.

"Cass are you okay"Zelo asks and steps close to me.

"Yea I'm fine now explain"I say louder.

"Fine but before I get into what happened, I need you to know I did this without knowing you if I knew you this wouldn't of happened" Zelo explans and I nod kind of afraid of what's he gonna say.

"It started when I moved here, I had no friend's and its always the hardest when your new. That's when I met Jay in first period. He said I can hang out with him be apart of his crew, hang with his friends and him and be popular I needed to be someone. But I had to do something for him"Zelo says and looks at me.

I have a feeling where this is going so I feel my eyes get watery.

"So that's when he told me he hated you and wanted to make you suffer so he told me to make you fall in love love with me. Then to leave you in your most vulnerable time" Zelo finishes off and by now I'm crying.

"W-what?"I croak and look at him.

"That was before I became your friend" Jay says and I close my eyes.

"I'm sorry I wasn't supposed to fall in love but I did and I'm sorry. I love you"Zelo says crying.

"And you agreed"I say shaking my head.

"That's who you were talking to earlier. Alex"I whisper and try to concentrate but my head in spinning.

"And you"I say pointing to Jay.

"That's why you kept looking at us"I say and he nods putting his head down.

I feel my knees weaken as I fall to the floor.