Chap.14

Okay so the outfit above is the outfits for  the girls and that's not what their  style is, they dance all kind of stuff. But this is one of there outfits just imagine it all black with no pink. Authors note at end of chapter be sure to check out.

I see him sit down across from me with a smirk plastered in his face and Alex sitting next to him i put my phone down and he smiles.

"Hi princess"He says and I look at him and give him a fake smile.

"Hi"I say and look at Ki's direction and see she's barely ordering.

"So I heard you had some fun last night"He says and I get my hand and push my bangs back up and out of my face.

"Yup I did"I say nodding and I sit up straighter and look at my feet swinging from the chair thats too high up.

"Wow you actually went out for once captain" He says and I chuckle captain?? Really he hates me them he goes and calls me captain.

"Wow Jay, just wow"I say and I shake my head and look up at him and actuall see him smile but he realizes something and stops.

"With Zelo am I right"He says wow he goes to be nice then back to cruelty.

"Um... yea"I say and he just start laughing.

"So it is true isn't it"He says and I stop smiling and give him a serious look.

"What's true?"I ask and he smirks and looks at Alex like he knows something I don't.

"Oh only that you basically forced Zelo into date you"He says and start to get up just as I see Ki walk up to us with the food on the tray.

She looks a me then a Jay and drops the food on the table and crosses her arms over her chest in annoyance.

"Just remember princess, sometimes people actuall aren't who there set out to be"He says then winks at me and walks out with Alex at his tale.

I watch him leave through the windows and keep thinking what did he say what did it mean. I get up to go use the restroom and excuse my self from Ki she mumble a okay knowing what's it's about.

I quickly walk in to the biggest stall and close it. What did he mean I forced Zelo to date me he asked me it's the opposite here. I wasn't the one who actually wanted to go but I'm going fifty- fifty here I'm glad I went but i'm not that thrilled cause it will mostly likely cause problems for me in practice and Jay. Especially him he goes on and jokes around with me then gets back to being an annoying jerk. But I only went on one date wity Zelo it was probably a friendly date. Ha friendly yea cause you kissed and basically moaned his name. Dumb conscious.

I look down at my shoes and run a hand through my hair, I need to get my shit together I have a tournament in a little bit and m the captain . I look back up and fix my shirt before opening the stall and heading outside.

I walk over to Ki and see she's drinking her coffee and hasn't eaten.

"How come you didn't eat?"I ask and she sets the coffee down as I sit down.

"I was waiting for you, I'm glad you came cause I'm starving"She says and smile at her and grab my food and she hands my plastic fork to cut the pancakes.

I start eating and look out the window when I look back up I see her giving me a strange look.

"What?"I ask and she continues staring.

"Is everything good with Jay?"She says and pops a pancake in her mouth and I nod and drink my coffee.

"Um yea everything's cool he's just being a jerk as usual"I say and she nods but looks like she doesn't believe it.