Lies [Changbin]

"Remember, make it interesting."

Those words lingered in the air of the hall, making everyone groan and started chattering among each other.

It was their last semester of Computer Coding and their assignment was to create any type of system, where their ideas should be different from others and if there are any of the same ones, they should change it to a different system. It was that much of a pain in the ass for the whole class.

"So, what are you going to do?" the girl asked her friend, leaning back against her chair as the scribbles of ideas laid in front of her and none of them were appealing.

"I'm going with a lie detector machine." he replied, eyes focusing on his laptop with the coding on screen.

She let out a scoff, "You know that's crap, right? Specifically, highly unrealistic!"

He sighed, throwing a tired look at her.

"Say what you want, I have decided and that old hag had approved it. So anyone can kiss that idea goodbye. Besides, she said make something interesting not realistic."

She snickered, muttering a 'right' before slamming her head on the table, frustrated of coming up with any type of random ideas that could pass as creative and interesting. Before her head could meet the hard surface for the 2nd time, the boy had slid his hand across the surface and save her head from any further damage. Her head met the warmth of the back of his hand and he pushed her head back, causing her to sit right up in her chair.

"You shouldn't destroy your last brain cells, dumbo."

She huffed, pushing his hand away and slumped in her chair, looking around for some sort of inspiration to walk through the library door.

Stealing a glance of the girl who was staring at the door, he let out a chuckle of amusement. Her head snapped to his direction, glaring at him, feeling as if she was mocked.

"I have an idea or two if you want to hear." he started, gaining her attention.

At this point, she was desperate. She didn't want to think anymore.

"Yeah?"

Finishing off the last code for the day, he turned his attention to her, giving an undecipherable look. His eyes glinted with something... She was sure it was mischievous but she was too content with the word called idea that she shrugged the unnecessary assumptions in her head.

"Uhm, you just gonna stare at me?" she asked after some time, confused.

Under the confusion, her cheeks blushed upon his scrutinizing gaze. Not the time, heart...

"I am not giving you any ideas for free... I expect something in return."

She rolled her eyes at his demand, "Considered done. Now, what is it?" she exasperatedly waiting for an answer.

He gestured her to come closer and she hesitantly leaned towards him. A cheeky smile forming on his lips before planting a kiss on her cheek, running away with his laptop before she could comprehend what just happened.

Her face now crimson red as she felt her heart beat thumping loudly in her ribcage. Crap.

**********

Seo freaking Changbin. The boy who had Eunhye wrapped around his fingers. She really didn't want this to happen. She expected nothing when they first know each other. Friends. She wanted to stay that way but the boy wasn't doing her a favour.

He was a really sweet boy who had helped her throughout the semester and not just by learning meanings, even, emotionally, he was by her side all the time. She couldn't help but to feel attracted to him, not just because of his kindness and personality but him as a person.