Christmas Special #7 [Seungmin]

[First snow.]

Jieun was staring up at the sky, as she waited for it to come. It was predicted that the first snow fall would be that day and she was excited to witness such events right there and then since she never see snow before in her life.

She used to study abroad where it doesn't snow and after a few years, she was finally back in Korea.

The temperature of the surroundings did get colder and she rubbed her hands together in hopes of getting warm, she did wear a jacket but no gloves were put on. She was standing in the middle of the park near her house since there were no trees nor houses to obstruct her view if the snow would fall that day.

"Jieun?" a voice called from behind.

A smile made its way to her lips as she heard the familiar voice. Greeting the boy, she gestured for him to come closer and he did.

"Aren't you going home?" he asked.

She shook her head and pointed up to the sky.

"I wanna see the snow fall."

A chuckle left his lips and he ruffled her hair due to her cutesy.

"How are you so sure it's gonna snow today?"

He started playing with the swings.

"Well, the news said it's possibly today and I don't wanna miss it." she shrugged.

Seungmin pursed his lips as his brain gears started working as an idea made to his head.

"How about we go take a walk? I know a place where it has the best view. You can see the snow even clearly." he tried to persuade.

The girl contemplated his suggestion before agreeing and walked alongside him as he lead the way to his wanted destination.

They took a bus on the way there since Seungmin said the place was a bit too far of walk. Managed to convince her, they stepped inside the bus and keep alert for their stop. It was actually Seungmin though since the girl kept looking out of the window, incase the second she have shelter it would be snowing, but to no avail.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you won't miss it." he assured, caressing her hand that was clenched nervously.

Nodding at his words, she gave him a smile of appreciation.

Not long after, they arrived at their stop and they left the bus as they continue their journey but now, on foot.

Recognizing the familiar details of the street, she let out a gasp.

"Are we going to Namsan Tower?" she questioned, catching up to Seungmin's side.

He grinned and nodded his head enthusiastically.

"The first time I see snow here, it's really magical- speaking of which, do you know the myths behind first snow fall?"

Her eyebrows furrowed as she went into a thinking phase.

"I think I heard about it, I'm not quite sure. Was it... If you confess to your partner during the snow fall, their relationship was said to be a forever bond?"

He let out a half-hearted laugh, "Oh, so you did hear... And, yes. Another one that I heard is that your wishes would come true." he informed.

Subconsciously nodding at the new information, a blush made it to her cheeks when Seungmin suddenly pulled her hand and made a run towards the cable car.

Letting go off her hand when they're inside, his ears tinted red in embarrassment.

"Sorry, the door was closing." he said, rubbing his arm shyly.