Christmas Special #1 [Chan]

[Warm and cozy~]

"Are you sure that you're okay?" she asked for the third time, standing right next to the boy worriedly.

Chan laughed it off, "I'm fine, babe. Really." he assured her.

She sighed in defeat, giving in to his stubborn remarks. Nevertheless, never left his side to ensure his safety.

The couple were sent off by their friends to buy some extra ingredients needed for the additional dish Felix insisted on making. It was like their usual Christmas tradition in their group of friends to have a small get-together in their friend's house (different hosts every year, it was Hyunjin's turn) with dishes they make by themselves.

Felix was persistent to have brownies since he thought it was christmas-y. Chan who was a softy towards Felix volunteered to buy him the ingredients and the boy face lit up like a child who received candy.

But, before they even got to Hyunjin's house, he was feeling a little unwell as he sniffled a couple of times, coughing lightly every now and then head feeling slightly dizzy.

Saeyoung noticed how he hold onto the wall some time later and she told him to stay at home but he protested, telling her that it will go away eventually and he wouldn't want to miss such traditions.

Now, at the store, Chan was at the baking section, looking for the specific brand of flour for his dear little brother while his girlfriend was worried sick for his condition on his side.

His nose visibly red and twitching.

Catching the girl staring at her, he hold his sniffles and smile cutely at her before proceeding to find another ingredient for the brownies.

He was on the ice-cream section by then because what are brownies without ice-cream on top? As the cold sensation hit his skin, he shivered slightly since him being sick made himself quite vulnerable.

A sudden warmth emitted on his face as a soft fabric was wrapped around his neck, doubling the layer of scarf around his neck. The scarf ended up covering his mouth and nose.

"Wait right there." she told him as she got the ice-cream he wanted.

He nodded and waddled to the warm section of the area, playing with his hands as he waited for the girl to come back.

The girl came to his side shortly, holding onto the cold tub of ice-cream.

"Chris, next time when you're sick avoid getting near the cold, okay?" she reminded him.

He nodded at her words and extend his hand out, gaining a curious look from her.

"Warmth?" he suggested, looking down at her hands.

She smiled at this and laugh half-heartedly. He's so cute...

"I will hold your hand after we pay for these. My hands are cold as for now. So- come along, child." she playfully pull him by his scarf, dragging him along with her.

Finally finished with shopping, they left the store and started to head back to Hyunjin's house. On the way there, Chan noticed how she would rub her hands together every 5 seconds and he sighed.

Taking her cold hands in his, he put them inside his large hoodie pocket.

"There you go." he grinned.

Blood rushed to her face and she feel warmer at his gesture. Wow, he really knows how to make people warm.

"How am I suppose to walk properly if you hold onto both my hands?" she jokingly asked.