Chapter 2

"Why are we doing this again?" I ask Xander as he unlocks his car.

"Because I was free, and you were free, so why not do something fun?" He replies.

"Maybe because you didn't tell me it was freakin pouring out here!" I say. "Can't we just order ice cream from room service?"

"What?" He says, looking hurt by the thought of this idea. "Of course not! Their ice cream ice gross!"

"Gosh, Xander! Lets just get in the car then?" I say. This guys is a piece of work.

"Okay. There you go, Lady Fuhrman." He bows as he opens the door for me.

"Why thank you, Lord Ludwig! What a thoughtful thing to do!" I reply happily. This is why I like him. One minute we can be arguing, the next we're pretending we're kings and queens. Kinda childish, but all worth it.

"Then lets go!" He says as he literally hops into the drivers seat.

It takes us only 10 minutes to get to the shop, but when we walk up the sidewalk, it's closed!! It's freaking closed!

"C'mon Alex. Lets get back to the hotel. Maybe someone's made it out of this psycho storm." I say in the car.

"Why not just stay here?" He asks. "We have to anyways. Didn't I tell you? I'm outta gas." He puts his arm around my shoulder.

"What? You're out of gas? Now?" I accuse, like its somehow his fault he's outta gas.

"Yep," he replies, as if we had all the time in the world. "So lets make the most of it."

Most of what? "Umm. It's almost 11 o clock at night, Xander. I wanna sleep!" I whine to him.

"Then go to sleep," he replies. "Go to sleep, and I'll lock the doors."

"Umm, it's kinda cold in here. You don't have any blankets or pillows or anything." I say. He looks at me as if I'm blind or something.

"You can rest your head on my shoulder. And come sit in my seat with me. It will keep you warm." He tells me. He wants to sleep with me? But he has a girlfriend. And I'm 17 and he's 20. I mean, if he really had feelings for me, I guess age wouldn't really matter, but it's kinda awkward.

"But you have a girlfriend. That wouldn't be right." I say.

"You're right. It would be wrong. If I had a girlfriend. We broke up tonight. She has too many modeling jobs and she wants me to take her to every single one. I'm a person too, right?" He chuckles. "C'mon, Iz. You know you wanna."

"Fine," I say, defeated. "But we tell no one. No one." I repeat.

I hop over the drink holder and cuddle up close to him. He's right, it is a lot warmer. I look into his sky blue eyes. They are really beautiful. They're almost unreal.

"Isabelle," Xander starts. "I like you. A lot. Like you, like you." What is he saying? He likes me? Me?

"What?" I ask. "You like me?"

"Of course I like you, Iz. But it's more than that. I love you." He says.

Now I'm in tears. "Y-you love m-me?" I sniffle. "Me?"

Now he laughs. "Yes, I love you. Forever."

He looks at me and he wipes the tears off my face. Then, his lips are touching mine. He backs up, but I kiss him back. And I realize something. I love him, too.