Chapter 15

Alexander's POV

Isabelle is a great cook. The soup she made is to die for.

"This is delicious." I say with my mouth full.

She giggles. I smile. I love it when she giggles. When she does, it looks like she doesn't have a care in the world.

"No, seriously. It's amazing!" I assure.

"We'll it wouldn't have been so good if you hadn't set the table." She offers.

This I laugh at. I pretty much sat on the couch checking Twitter. I set the table after she asked me to.

I decide to change the subject. "What should we name the baby?"

She thinks for a second. "We'll if its a girl, is love to name her Autumn. If its a boy, hmm. Ooh! Alex!"

I chuckle. My turn. "If it's a boy, maybe Matthew? And if its a girl, um, Vanessa." I say.

She nods. "We should probably ask some other people."

I laugh, but she's right. We could Jack's opinion tomorrow. He might say something stupid.

"Carry me to bed?" Isabelle asks.

"Sure, Iz." I reply. I lift her up bridal style. I set her down on the bed.

She leans in to whisper something to me. I flip my head at the last second and kiss her. She smiles.

"I was going to tell you I love you, but now I won't let you get that satisfaction." She says.

Oh, she's gonna get it.

I tackle her. "You're sure about that?"

"Hey watch it! Baby on board!" she yells.

"Your pregnant, not disabled." I mimic her comment from earlier today.

Gosh. This kid is going to have some crazy parents.