Chapter 48

Alexander's POV

We just arrived at the hospital. Isabelle was rushed into the nearest room. They let me follow, thank God.

I stand next to her as the nurse with brown hair and freckles, Abigail, tells her to push.

"On the count of three, you're going to try as hard as you can to push," Abigail says. "One, two, three."

Isabelle lets out a distressed groan. She must really be in pain. She groans again, this time louder.

'Please let her be okay,' I whisper to myself.

•••

(Two hours later)

Isabelle is still pushing.

"Aarrghh," she cries out.

I slip my hand into hers and gently kiss her cheek. She slightly smiles and keeps pushing.

"There!" Doctor Jensen - Amy, as she insist us calling her- shouts. "A head! Isabelle, just keep pushing! You're almost through with twin number one!"

I laugh. Amy is always so funny, even when we should all be serious.

I hear Isabelle groan one more time, the a gasp. I look up, smiling. A small cry comes from my baby. Our baby.

"It's a boy," Abigail tells us.

I grin. "You did it," I whisper in her ear.

"One more to go," she grunts, getting ready to push again.

•••

After another twenty minutes of pushing, twin number two pops out. We all cheer.

"Good job!" I say to Isabelle. "I love you so much!" I kiss her right on the lips.

"I'm not having any more kids for a very long time," she mutters. I laugh.

"This one's a girl," Amy informs us. "A very pretty one."

"May I hold her?" Isabelle asks quietly.

"Of course!" Amy laughs. "She is your baby, after all. Let me just clean her up."

I am already holding our baby boy in my arms. I smile down at him. His eyes are tightly shut, fists clenched. The tufts of his hair are dark, probably going to look like Izzy's.

Our girl, on the other hand, is much different. Her eyes are open widely to show her blueish irises. I see I small amount of reddish brown hair on her head. Amy hands her to Iz and the baby gurgles a little bit.

"She likes you," I tell her.

"He likes you," she giggles.

"Would you like me to get your friends?" Abigail asks.

I almost forgot about them.

"Um, one second, I'll go get them," I tell her.

She smiles and walks away.

"So what are we gonna name them?" Isabelle asks.

"How about I choose the girl's name, and you choose the boy's?" I suggest. She nods.

"I've always loved the name Hayden," she says dreamily.

"I like it." I smile. "Hayden Ludwig."

"Hayden Richard Ludwig."

"And for the girl I think we should name her Kylie," I tell her. "Kylie Jacqueline, in honor of your best friend."

"Perfect," she says. "Welcome to the family, Hayden and Kylie."

----------------------------------------------------

Awh! Hayden and Kylie! Yes, Kylie is one of my favorite Kardashian/Jenners. I actually realized I have like five. Kylie, Kendall, Kim, Khloe and Mason!!! Dude I love Mason.

So guys, awkward story for y'all.

So my cousin who's like 16 was drawing something on one of those drawing board things. And he was drawing a boy's you-know-what and his friend was like, "did you get that?" I just shook my head no bc I DID NOT want to explain that there are some very dirty minded people here on wattpad who helped me figure it out. Aha so he and his friend were laughing. If I were sassy like my sister I would've said, "I'm homeschooled, not stupid. I know what a dick is." Haha but I'm not so I didn't and let them laugh at me whilst I felt bad about myself. I think my cousins friend had a feeling I actually knew that I did know. But it was just so awkward.

Another story!!

So I went to The Well, which is like a little candy and ice cream shop that's down the street from my cottage and my neighbor Tyler was working at the candy counter with this other kid named Andrew who's kinda annoying. So I was getting stuff for myself, my younger cousin and my older cousin, so I had to take three numbers. So they had Albanese gummy bears, right? Those are the BEST gummy bears in THE UNIVERSE. Anyways so I only really like the dark blue, light blue, and light pink so I was like, ten dark blue and ten light blue and Andrew was like, "you're so picky!" I was like "shut up do your job that you're getting paid to do and get me my dang gummy bears. So then Tyler was like, "she's only being annoying because she likes you." I literally almost peed my pants. It was hilarious. I think tht Tyler has a crush on me though because he's like actually being niceish to me and Idk I feel like sometimes we flirt kinda but I really don't know but anyways......

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Only two left til it's over!! O H M Y G O O D N E S S!!

Haha so the QOTC (question of the chapter) is: Do you guys have any embarrassing/funny family members? My grandpa is literally the cheapest person I know and it's funny cause he's like rich but he doesn't turn the A/C on upstairs were everyone sleeps but his room is like the perfect temperature. And he asked me if I wanted to do a job for money and I was like "if you're paying me then sure." So he had me rake leaves. I have 8+ mosquito bites just on my feet. No other place. And he was like, "I'll pay you 50 cents an hour." And at first I thought he was serious and I was thinking, "you mean to tell me that I worked for three days, for over four and half hours and all you're going to give me is $2.25??*insert Hannah Montana eye twitch*"

Haha yeah. So funniest/most embarrassing family member wins.

Maybe 10 votes and 5 comments?????

Thanks! Love ya!