Chapter 47

Isabelle's POV

As I walk down the aisle, I can't help but feel like a princess. My strapless dress flowing, people surrounding me. Alexander waiting at the end.

I look up at him. He's grinning like a five-year-old. I start to blush a little.

Finally, Dad lets go of my arm and Xander takes it. I smile at him. From behind me, I can hear Mom's sobs.

The minister starts, talking about how marriage is a wonderful thing, blah, blah, blah. He says something, I think to me.

"Sorry. What?" I ask. Everyone laughs.

"I said, do you, Isabelle Fuhrman, take Alexander Ludwig as your lawfully wedded husband? For better and for worse, for sickness and health, for richer and for poorer, til death shall you part?" He repeats.

"I do," I say confidently.

Alex slides the wedding band on my left ring finger.

"And do you, Alexender Ludwig, take Isabelle Fuhrman as you lawfully wedded wife? For better and for worse, for sickness and health, for richer and for poorer, til death shall you part?"

He looks right at me with his icy blue eyes. "I do."

I pick up the other band and slide it onto his finger.

"By the power invested in me," the minister announces. "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

I lean up on my tiptoes and kiss Xander. He wraps his strong arms around my torso, and I wrap mine around his neck. I hear cheering and snaps of cameras taking pictures.

"I love you," he whispers in my ear.

"I love you more," I whisper back.

"Not possible."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At the reception.)

"You look great, Isabelle!" Kalia exclaims.

"Thanks!" I giggle. "So do you!"

I feel arms wrap around me from behind. Xander.

"Mind if I steal her?" He asks.

"Go ahead." Kalia smiles.

He leads me over to the dance floor. "Care to dance, Lady Ludwig?" (A/N: ok fangirling right here way more than I should be but omg they're so cute! XD)

"Of course, Lord Ludwig," I reply, taking his hand.

I clasp my arms around his neck. His arms go around my waist. I lean my head on his chest and sway along to the music. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran.

Suddenly, I feel a pain in my stomach. I collapse onto the dance floor. Gasps fill the room.

"Isabelle!" Xander screams. "Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

"Yeah, I can hear you," I groan. "But my stomach is killing me."

I double over in pain again. This is starting to hurt REALLY bad.

"Iz, what's wrong?" Alex asks with a worried look.

Okay, now the pain is at 100%. I cry out in pain.

"T-t-the," I gasp.

"What?" Jackie asks from behind me.

"The b-babies. Th-they're c-coming," I moan.

"Call an ambulance!" Xander shouts.

"Are you okay?" Mom appears next to me.

"Would I b-be lying down, d-doubled over in p-pain if I were o-okay?"

"It's alright honey," she tells me, her voice soothing. "Just breathe. Everything will be fine. It'll all be alright. We'll get you to the hospital."

"I-it feels l-like I'm d-dying," I cry as tears start to form in my eye.

"We're not gonna let you die on your wedding day!" Jackie exclaims.

I can hear the sirens over the noise of my own groans of pain. They pull up right next to the beach. Four men come over to us with a stretcher. They lift me up onto it. I cry out in pain.

"Careful!" Xander demands.

"Alex, i-it's okay," I assure him. He shakes his head.

Well, here it comes. The moment we've all been waiting for. Even if it feels like I'm dying. I guess here's when the 'til death shall us part' stuff comes in.

At least Xander's here. He always will.

Til death shall us part.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHTY THEN. MAJOR FEELS FROM THAT LAST PART THERE.

Wow guys. I eel like I haven't updated in YEARS!! Ahahaha so only two people have given me baby ideas and they were 'Cato and clove.'

Yeah.....

So please keeps suggesting names for the babies and a title for the sequel.

Okay so for the dedication, you guys get to guess who my favorite Kardashians/Jenners are. (I have three.) the person with the closest answer gets the dedication.

So bai!

Maybe 3 comment and 6 votes? Y'all are like me and just vote and don't comment. Thumbs up for laziness!