Chapter 17

Isabelle's POV

I knock at their from door.

"We're here!" Alexander shouts.

The door open. Out pops Jack.

"Jack!" Xander and I say in unison.

"People!" He replies.

Alexander gives him a 'guy hug,' and I give him a hug and a kiss in the cheek.

"Hey!" I hear a voice coming from the kitchen. "Don't be stealing my man!" Jackie.

"Don't worry," Jack says. "Relax a little."

Xander and Jack go to the living room to talk about guy stuff, so I walk into the kitchen.

"Jackie!" I exclaim. "How are you?"

"I'm good! How are you?" She replies

"Pretty good!" I answer.

She lifts up my shirt and feels my stomach. She pays around for a little, then she asks, "How's the pregnancy going?"

"It's alright." I say. "Have you guys set a date for when you're getting married?"

"Um. Maybe December? How about you?" She answers.

"Cool. We're doing it in August. Do you wanna come dress shopping this week sometime? Maybe Friday or Saturday?" I ask. I'm so excited to try on dresses. I've always watched those shows, and now I'm finally going to be in their shoes.

"Yay! Girl time!" Jackie squeals. I laugh. Yay. Girl time.

"So what's the big news?" I ask suspiciously. At this, Jack hurries over and Alexander follows.

"Umm." She begins. "Well, um, I."

"Get on with it!" Jack urges. Someone really wants to know, although I think he already knows.

"Okay! Calm down, Jack!" She says. "Uh, I am pregnant!"

I scream. She screams. Jack and Xander cover their ears. We start jumping up and down.

"Yay!!" I scream. "Now our kids can be BFFs!"

"Let's hope they don't end up like these two." Jack says to Alex.

"Let's hope we don't end up with two perverted whack jobs." Jackie retorts

Ooh. This kid is gonna have some sass.

::::::::::::::::

How do you like it so far?? I hope you like it! Maybe 1 vote and 1 comment??' That would be nice:) thanks so much