Chapter 18

Alexander's POV

Dinner at Jack and Jackie's was

Great. Jack is a great guy. Funny, sweet, a little weird. I can see why Jackie loves him so much.

That gets me on to why I love Isabelle. Gosh. Reasons. She's pretty, down to earth, generous, nice, funny. The list goes on.

Once we get home, I remember that Dad called me last night. He said that we should come visit, and that we are going to Hawaii.

I'm going to surprise Isabelle.

"Babe!" I shout. "Pack your bags! We're going to my parents!"

"Okay! What should I bring?" She shouts back.

"Umm. Bring summer clothes. Swim suit, flip flops, shorts." I reply. I walk over to her and add in, "maybe a few dresses."

She nods. "Okay. But aren't we going to Canada?"

"It doesn't snow all the time! It is June, you know." I assure her. Even though we are only staying there for probably 2 days. Then, off to paradise.

"Sure. We should probably see the doctor before we go." She declares.

I nod. I start packing too. I only need a few things. My laptop. Shorts. Shirts. A few polos. Boxers. Swim trunks. That's pretty much it.

I slip in my Sperrys and zip it up.

"What shoes should I bring?" Isabelle asks.

Hmm. "Uh. Probably flip flops and sneakers. Maybe one pair of fancy ones?" I answer.

"Okay. I'll bring some wedges." She replies.

I lift her up, and she wraps her legs around my waist. I kiss her passionately. She smiles.

"Just be careful to not hurt the baby." She commands.

"Isabelle! I would never hurt it!" I assure her. She kisses me even more.

I set her down after a few minutes. I squeeze her butt, and she squeals.

"Xander!"

I laugh. Hey, I can't help it. She is just too amusing. I'm pretty sure thinks I am, too. It's probably true.

"Love you babe!" I say.

"Shut up!" She yells. She punches my arm. She does this a lot. It usually doesn't hurt.

"Okay, I'll just stop talking altogether, then." I suggest.

She giggles. "I didn't mean it like that, stupid!"

I know that, stupid.

"I will call the doctor to see if we can get in tomorrow. We can leave afterwards." I say.

"We're driving?" She asks, surprised. She says driving like dying.

"So what? It'll be a nice bonding time." I answer.

"Nice bonding time?!?" She declares, obviously agitated.

"I didn't think it would be such a big problem." I say gloomily.

"I'm sorry, Alexander. I don't mean to hurt your feelings." She says. I know she didn't mean to. She never does.

I nod. I pat the bed next to me. She comes and sits down. On my lap. She wiggles her butt. I laugh. See what I mean, amusing.

"Go to bed, I'll call the doc." I say.

"Be back soon!" She exclaims. "I will keep the bed warm!"

I call the doctor and set up an appointment for 9:30. That means we will get to Vancouver at about 5:00. We can stop somewhere for lunch. Maybe Panera Bread. Isabelle loves it there.

We'll be at my parents house before dinner. They usually eat at 7:00. I hope Mom makes something good. Maybe lasagna or spaghetti. I love Italian.

I should probably get back to Izzy. I walk to out bedroom and climb in bed. She is fast asleep. I kiss her on the forehead and fall asleep too.

I hope you guys like Xander's POV!!!! I like writing in a different perspective. Let me know!!!