Chapter 205-Flawless Performance (6)

He Han knew Ye Fan’s personality. Once she becomes serious, she’d not even have time to look after her body.

He thought that Ye Fan probably came to practice before even eating dinner.

She had practice for a good enough time today. If she keeps this up, her body would collapse due to exhaustion.

Ye Fan froze and looked down, her long eyelashes casting a shadow.

Ye Fan didn’t disobey He Han this time.

She softly answered, “Okay.”

“And thank you.”

He Han let go of her hand on the windbreaker and took a step back.

Ye Fan felt He Han’s breath leaving her and she slightly sighed in relief.

He Han was wearing a dark shirt inside and he unbuttoned a few buttons on his wrist.

While buttoning it with one hand, he walked forward.

“Come with me.”

He Han brought Ye Fan to the car.

The door closed. The two of them were stuck inside the car.

The air seemed to become a bit gloomy.

He Han turned his phone on and sent Dudu a video call invitation.

Dudu had already told Mother Li in advance. She’d help him accept it.

He Han turned the light on in the car and the gentle yellow light shone on them.

After a few seconds, Dudu’s little chubby face appeared.

When he saw Ye Fan on the other side, he laughed happily.

One could tell Dudu was really excited.

“Mommy, Dudu misses you so much.”

Ye Fan’s smile turned gentle immediately.

“Mommy misses Dudu very much too.”

Dudu waved his little hands at Ye Fan.

He childishly said, “Dudu had been very well-behaved lately. I ate food on time and also slept…”

Dudu counted on his fingers.

Ye Fan naturally complimented Dudu.

She kept on complimenting Dudu, causing him to chuckle.

The originally silent night became a bit gentle.

He Han tilted his head and listened to their conversation.

Ye Fan was really different from usual.

Ye Fan never wanted to accept He Han’s good thoughts and tried her best not to trouble him.

But to Dudu, Ye Fan gave almost all her gentleness to him.

He Han’s expression slightly changed. It was unclear what he was thinking right now.

“Where’s uncle?” Dudu asked questioningly.

Ye Fan looked at He Han and brought the phone closer to him so that Dudu could see him.

“Uncle is here.”

Dudu could tell Ye Fan was really excited so he also wanted to talk to uncle.

He Han didn’t pick up the phone. He had Ye Fan hold it just like that.

Meanwhile, he moved a bit closer to Ye Fan.

The two inevitably moved close to each other.

He Han patiently talked to Dudu for a while.

Ye Fan looked at the time then said, “It’s very late now. Dudu has to sleep.”

Dudu was shocked. He puffed his chubby cheeks up. “Dudu doesn’t want to say goodbye to mommy and uncle.”

He Han exclaimed in a low comforting voice, “As long as Dudu behaves and goes to sleep, mommy will be back tomorrow.”

The one day break that the program group gave was almost here.

Dudu’s dimmed eyes brightened. “Really? I knew uncle definitely wouldn’t lie to me.”

Dudu thought about it before placing his chubby hands on the phone screen. “Mommy, Dudu wants to touch your hand.”

He was a young man and he would never cry easily.

Ye Fan smiled and softly placed her hands on the screen.

Dudu’s childish voice appeared cute and warm in the night. “Dudu gives mommy all his luck.”

At this time, a pair of hands covered Ye Fan’s. His fingers were a bit rough. She froze.

He Han held Ye Fan’s hands and he glanced at Dudu expressionlessly.

The three seemed to be holding hands separated from the phone.

They seemed to be connected in various ways.

He Han didn’t say anything to Ye Fan but said to Dudu gently, “Uncle gives all his luck to Dudu, okay?”