Chapter 260

When Ye Fan returned to the villa, all the contestants have already arrived.

After the preliminaries and the first elimination match, they were all very tired. However, after a few days of rest, what awaited everyone was an even more intense challenge match.

The new competition has generated a lot of discussions, and the netizens were constantly talking about it under "The Superstar Project's" official blog.

What were the rules of the challenge round?

What new celebrities or newcomers were going to appear?

Even though there was no response from the official blog, there was no stopping the enthusiasm of the netizens.

Despite the flurry of conversation, the producers and directors have remained silent.

The most important thing in the industry is to have an explosive talking point. If a popular variety show wants to maintain its popularity, then proper marketing was essential.

Sometimes, silence was also an alternative way of marketing.

After whetting the appetite of the viewers, the program team will keep quiet for a short period of time so that they can maintain the heat until the show goes on air.

The contestants in the villa were also very nervous. Because, even though they were participating in the competition, they had no idea what the program team had in store for them.

In the living room, Ye Fan and Shen Luoluo were having lunch.

Deng Chu had just arrived at the villa not long ago and she quickly noticed the letter left by the program team on the screen.

"So we're competing on instruments this week?" Deng Chu finally let out a sigh of relief. She was already physically and mentally drained after these two weeks.

Fortunately, she had learned how to play the piano at a young page and maintained her interest in music. This time's competition probably wouldn't be as difficult.

Shen Luoluo laughed. "Deng Chu, what are you going to do if the team gives you an instrument you can't play?"

Deng Chu, "Hey, dont jinx me, Luoluo! It's not easy getting here..."

Ye Fan smiled and laughed with the two of them.

As a newcomer, Deng Chu never thought that she would be able to live in the same house as these stars.

But after participating in the program and getting to know these stars, only then did she realize that they were normal people too.

Out of these stars, only Yue Shao had a bigger temper out of them.

Ye Fan and Shen Luoluo were easy-going people that did not put on airs at all.

The atmosphere of the contestants' dormitory in the afternoon was peaceful and harmonious, and there were no signs that this was going to end at all.

The afternoon soon arrived and the contestants were called into a large room by Qi Shu again. They began to get nervous again, because the legendary challenge competition was here.

Qi Shu said, "We're entering our third section of the competition today, and I'm here to tell you all about the details."

The contestants were all looking at him without turning away.

"During this section, all of you will choose an instrument and also choose a song that you are going to play."

When they heard Qi Shu's words, all the contestants had different looks on their faces.

Qi Shu, "Now, I'll give you some time to think about things. When the time is up, tell me the instrument and the song you are going to perform."

While everyone pondered on it, the room turned silent.

Ye Fan thought to herself, if she had to choose an instrument, what would she choose?

Ye Fan was proficient in many instruments, but her favorite and best instrument was the violin.

So, she made a decision to play the violin in this section.

Of course, there was another reason why Ye Fan chose to play the violin.

Previously, when Ye Fan was participating in a reality TV show, she played the violin on the streets of Austria, which was well evaluated on the net.

Ye Fan wanted to know whether her playing ability had improved compared to before.

Obviously, the audience's reaction would be the best way to know.

If the audience's evaluation was not as good as before, then it would mean she had to work harder in order to improve herself. That way, her ability can grow higher and higher.

Chang Su stood there with a slight wrinkle in her brows.

This section of the competition was actually going to be about instruments.

Chang Su had been in the entertainment industry for so long that one could say her acting skills, script delivery, commercial shoots, etc., have already reached a very high standard.

However, Chang Su had never touched on instruments before. For her, this was an extremely unfamiliar area.

Chang Su sighed lightly, but she did not reveal anything on her face.

Once time was up, Qi Shu faced everyone and asked, "Have you all made your decisions?"

Qi Shu asked, "Shen Luoluo, what is your selection?"

"Piano."

Qi Shu, "Ye Fan."

Ye Fan said indifferently, "Violin."

The contestants all announced their instruments.

Everyone was done. At this moment, only one person remained to answer.