Chapter 246

He Han sat in his car and shut his eyes, face calm.

“It’s here.”

The car slowly stopped. The moment it did, He Han opened his eyes.

He Han’s eyes were dark, hiding all his emotions within.

Next, He Han had a talk show to attend.

When He Han arrived at the break room, there was still some time before recording began.

He Han was never late for any occasion and would cooperate with the staff to prepare the set.

“We have an actor that everyone’s very familiar with today. He Han!”

The hostess said to the audience on the stage.

He Han walked out from backstage and sat in front of the audience.

There were many of He Han’s fans in the audience and they couldn’t hold their excitement when they saw him.

The hostess began asking He Han questions which have been privately communicated with He Han’s team and drafted in advance.

Since this is a live interview, they had to be a bit more discreet.

Most of the questions the hostess asked revolved around He Han’s latest movie.

At the end of the interview, the hostess glanced at the audience.

Even though He Han’s presence amounted to a guaranteed rating for the show, she thought there was still something exciting missing.

The hostess did not run with the last drafted question but instead changed the topic.

“He Han, I heard that you never respond to any questions about your private life.”

He Han looked up at the hostess. This was not one of the drafted questions he was informed of.

He Han’s eyes moved faintly but his expression did not change at all.

His agent, Guan Rui, immediately frowned and gestured offstage, signaling the hostess not to continue the question.

But the hostess pretended not to see it and looked at He Han.

“You’ve been in the entertainment industry for so many years and you’ve never been involved in any scandals.”

She paused for a few seconds. The hostess seemed to want to stir up the audience.

She continued, “I think everyone here, I included, would like to know about your love life.”

He Han smiled but did not answer.

Hostess, “I wonder what kind of girl is your ideal type?”

He Han stayed silent and did not answer immediately.

The hostess thought that He Han would not answer that question, but he suddenly spoke.

His pupils shrunk slightly and an imperceptible amusement arose in his eyes.

After a moment, his voice sounded.

“I like the hardworking and serious type.”

He Han’s words were very ambiguous. From what the hostess could tell, he was trying to avoid the topic.

Because most male celebrities would also give a general answer when asked questions like these.

Faced with such questions, He Han usually would not answer.

But when Guan Rui saw He Han’s attitude at this time, he could see that it didn’t bother him, so he didn’t try to stop it.

Guan Rui is one of the few people who know that people in front of the TV may think that He Han is just speaking randomly, but he is clear that the person he is talking about is none other than Ye Fan.

The hostess was undeterred. It was a live broadcast so it wouldn’t be paused midway.

She continued asking.

“If you do have a child in the future, would you like it to be a girl or a boy?”

He Han tilted his head sideways and looked at the hostess with his dark eyes.

Whenever he looked at others, it was hard to tell his inner thoughts.

He Han let out a soft chuckle that was somewhat hidden with meaning.

“It doesn’t matter if it’s a girl or a boy. I’ll like them regardless.”

When he said these words, He Han looked at the camera, as if he was speaking to someone on the other side.

But nobody whether here or in front of the TV would ever know what he was thinking.

Today, Ye Fan was constantly feeling unsettled and her eyelid was twitching constantly. She kept on feeling that something was going to happen soon.

Dudu was holding his little stomach and pacing around next to Ye Fan.

This chubby little thing looked carefree as usual.