Chapter 262

Chang Su did not expect Ye Fan to say that and her heart welled up with emotion. “Thanks.”

Ye Fan smiled.

A car slowly drove into the villa area of “The Superstar Project’s” team, quietly and without attracting any attention.

Then, it stopped in front of a villa.

This villa was not far away from the villa where Ye Fan and the girls were, and they will not realize that people have suddenly appeared there.

These were the challengers of the next section. There were five in total, with Tang Jin and Shi Rui among them.

With Tang Jin getting off first, everyone got off one after another.

Tang Jin was wearing a pair of shades and looked aloof. She did not talk to any of the other contestants at all.

Among those people, there were a few famous stars, and also contestants like Shi Rui who was only there to attract attention.

Tang Jin was the most famous one among all of them, and she did not care to be in a team with these people.

Tang Jin brought more luggage than anyone else, so her luggage was also much heavier than theirs. However, as she had to drag her luggage by herself, her mood was slightly irritable.

Shi Rui was the last to get off the car. As soon as she got off, she immediately looked around.

Since Shi Rui wanted to imitate Ye Fan and walk the path of being the Little Ye Fan, she naturally did her homework and paid a lot of attention to Ye Fan.

She was even clearer about the previous entanglement between Ye Fan and Tang Jin.

Now, She And Tang Jin could barely be considered on the same side.

Shi Rui knows that Tang Jin absolutely did not like YTe Fan who was constantly suppressing her, and Ye Fan was also her former body double.

This time, the program team may have invited Tang Jin, but that did not mean they were going to put the two against each other.

Just like her, if she hadn’t relied on sticking to Ye Fan to built up a following, causing a bit of buzz, then the team would not have given her this chance.

Shi Rui pulled her luggage and went into the villa.

The five challengers that came this time were all unfamiliar with each other. After they arrived here, they didn’t talk too much and just entered their own rooms.

The sun went down and the moon went up as clear peace and silence descended.

All the contestants have already fallen into sleep.

At this moment, it was two in the morning.

In the next second, the lights in the villa were lit up.

The originally dark room was instantly lit up like daytime and the contestants sat up from bed one by one.

Even though they could guess that it was for a recording, they still couldn’t help but feel irritated.

The contestants all went out of their rooms, all of them wearing pajamas. They had no makeup on and were only wearing glasses to cover up their faces.

Shi Rui was not in as bad a state, however. As soon as the lights came on, she immediately came to her senses.

She quickly put on some foundation while everyone was still waking up, making her complexion look much better. The audience didn’t even know she was wearing makeup.

Qi Shu stood in the middle of the villa’s living room where cameramen were standing in all corners. They have already begun recording.

Qi Shu swept a glance over everyone and spoke in a voice that was more serious than usual.

“Many people have signed up to become challengers, but only the five of you were selected.”

“I want to remind all of you not to let your guard down because you got lucky. Because this show is going to test all of you at all times.”

“Even though you were selected, you can be asked to go home at any time.”

Before the contestants joined the show, the crew have already informed them about the rules of this reality show.

Being woken up in the middle of the night and challenged at any time was a common thing on the show.

If they couldn’t accept it, they can quit right away.

Ye Fan, Chang Su, and the others have also experienced this, and they have already gotten used to it.

Compared to before, they react quickly to everything regardless of what they encounter, and will also get into the right mood faster.

Once his words fell, the restless hearts of the contestants calmed down. Even though they were selected, they still had a long way to go.

Qi Shu spoke once more, “It’s now two in the morning, and I’m going to be announcing the rules of this challenge to you all.”

The screen in the living room suddenly lit up. All the contestants turned to look.

Violin piece: The Lark

Piano piece: The Marriage of Figaro, Chopin Waltz in B minor.

Guitar piece: Romance

“These are the pieces you are going to be performing.”

Qi Shu dropped his gaze on the contestants. “You may make your choices now.”