Chapter 245

When Lu Qiwen’s agent came to pick her up, he scolded her.

If you had any bad intentions in this competition, then you had to make sure to hide it deep inside. If you do bad things and get caught, there will be consequences.

Lu Qiwen was bewildered until she logged into her Weibo account.

Her Weibo was already overrun by enthusiastic netizens.

“You think you can try to harm another contestant to advance? If Ye Fan hadn’t made it in the first phase, then wouldn’t she have been eliminated for nothing?”

“You have such a bad character, you aren’t qualified to play Hu Manjun!”

“Don’t drag her, Ye Fan fans. No need to incur any hate for Ye Fan. Be sensible and clear your front page.”

The biggest discussion this transparent actress had caused is how terrible she was in the show.

She was just eliminated last night and now she was scolded like this online, which made Lu Qiwen angrier the more she looked at it.

She was so angry that she tossed her phone.

She never would have thought that even if she threatened a contestant’s chance to win, even if her own ability was not good, that she could not go far in her career.

Whether it be the entertainment industry or somewhere else, you may only be able to get short-term benefits if you tried tricks like these. The way you make it up the ladder is by continuous refinement.

At a TV station.

The ratings for this episode of “Superstar Project” came out, and as expected, it ranked first in the same period again.

Due to the suspense left by Ye Fan in the trailer, the ratings maintained an extreme high from the very start, and it peaked instantly as soon as Ye Fan appeared.

Ye Fan really seems to be a blessing of ratings for their station.

Some people are born to be popular. As long as they are there, they can cause a buzz and boost the ratings.

In order to ensure stable ratings, the program team has people keeping an eye on the feedback on the net and will collect everyone’s thoughts and comments.

The producer and the director sat in the office, discussing the future development of the program.

Three episodes of “Superstar Project” have aired already. The first episode is just a warm-up and the last two are part of the official competition. Now, there are only 11 contestants left.

For a gold medal producer, they have their eyes set on long-term consistency. Even though the ratings are climbing right now, if they want to go further and get the attention rolling in, they have to keep the show original.

“The audience hasn’t posted any negative reviews about the show recently. “Director Sun was satisfied.”

“During the preparation period, we also threw olive branches to many stars but they didn’t come for various reasons.” The producer said, “Now that the show is booming, they might be willing to come.”

Director Sun’s eyes lit up. “Are you suggesting…a knockout tournament?”

The producer nodded. “Yes, the knockout contestants will be tested by the team before they can join with strict requirements.”

Before they can join to try and knock off the current contestants, they have to have some degree of popularity so that they have enough power to start discussions.

The program team acted quickly.

That afternoon, “Superstar Project’s” official Weibo account released a message.

“Later in the show, we will be setting up a special knockout tournament. Each star can challenge an existing contestant, and if they are successful, they will directly advance into the competition.”

This idea really caught on with the public.

“Wow, how did the team come up with this idea? The contestants really are getting abused every episode, but I gotta say I’d like to see that.”

“I feel sorry for the contestants who have been trudging through the competition for so long. Wouldn’t it be very unfair to them if they were kicked off?”

“Advancement is based on strength, okay? If we’re going to be electing the Hu Manjun that everyone wants to see, I suggest doing this a few more times.”

He Han’s schedule was very full. After recording the last episode of “Superstar Project”, he still doesn’t have any time to rest and has to rush to his next appointments.