Chapter 292

And, the most shocking part was the fact that Ye Fan had never gotten any brand deals before, yet she had become the brand ambassador of a top brand in the blink of an eye.

But no one ever doubted Ye Fan’s ability.

Because this photo was beautiful and could not be any more suitable for her.

Those red lips were simply hard to look away from.

They all had to admit that Ye Fan was really growing fast.

With her strong abilities and hard work, Ye Fan will definitely go even further.

He Han had taken on a new drama and was going to be filming the day after tomorrow. So, he wanted to stay with Dudu for a while longer before he was going to be busy.

As usual, He Han went straight to Ye Fan’s house as soon as he was done with work.

Ye Fan was still signing the contract with Dior, so she wasn’t at home.

Dudu had not been to He Han’s house for a few days now, so when He Han offered to take him, Dudu instantly agreed. But if Ye Fan doesn’t see Dudu tonight, she would definitely feel anxious.

“Should we ask Mama first?” Dudu thought about it. “Mama never went to Uncle’s house before.”

He Han patted Dudu’s little head and smiled. “That’s right, Dudu. Let’s have Mama come with tonight as well.”

His son really was smart.

He Han dialed Ye Fan’s number, and someone soon picked up. “He Han, what’s up?”

He Han’s low voice rang out, informing Ye Fan, “I’m taking Dudu to my house.”

Ye Fan hesitated for a moment, then she tried to find a reason to reject him. “No need to, I don’t want to trouble you too much.”

He Han smirked and he slowly spat out two words. “That so?”

“Why don’t you ask Dudu what he thinks?”

Dudu looked down at his well-behaved son. Dudu’s eyes were bright like crystals, and his hands were gathered together as if he was looking forward to it.

They exchanged a glance filled with tacit understanding between father and son.

He leaned down to accommodate Dudu’s height and faced Dudu on equal grounds before saying, “Mama wants to talk to you.”

He Han pursed his lips and reached out, passing the phone to his little hands.

His divine helper Dudu took the phone with his chubby little hands and spoke earnestly to the phone. “Mama, I want to go to He Han’s house today.”

Dudu’s answer was obviously within Ye Fan’s expectation.

“Alright.” Ye Fan was helpless. “But you have to come home early today, Dudu.”

He Han half-crouched in front of Dudu and took the phone.

His voice was calm, but there was a meaningful smile on his lips. “Dudu wants to eat dinner at my place tonight. Why don’t you come over as well after work?”

He Han raised a brow. “Then I can send the two of you back at night?”

That was clearly a question, but from He Han’s tone, it sounded completely non-negotiable.

“My address is…” He Han’s eyes were dark. He calmly uttered a sentence, “Just in case you forget, I’ll text it to you later.”

He Han spoke extremely quickly. Before Ye Fan could even answer, he had already taken the liberty of making a decision for her.

Ye Fan, “…”

She was just about to refuse, but to her surprise, the sound of a pair of chubby little hands could be heard clapping in the background. Just from hearing his voice, she could tell there was a big smile on the boy’s face. “Yeah!”

Ye Fan squinted, but she couldn’t say no. Her son was completely pulled to He Han’s side now.

Recently, He Han had been getting more and more ahead of himself.

After getting her consent, He Han drove Dudu to his home.

He didn’t expect that he and Dudu would be welcoming an unexpected guest tonight.

“Uncle, why is there an extra swing in the yard?” Dudu looked excited as he pointed his little meaty finger at the swing, eyes shining.

Dudu noticed the swing in the courtyard through the glass window in the living room.

He Han rubbed the top of Dudu’s head with a smile. “Like it? Uncle made it for you.” That was because Dudu would often mention going to the playground to play on the swings to him.

Dudu seemed to speak with regret that the swing was always the most popular thing in the playground. He never got his turn.

Dudu bounced in place a few times, ready to rush out at any moment. “I love it! I super love it!” He Han felt teased with amusement. Taking his hand, he brought him to the courtyard.