Chapter 279

After Ye Fan returned home and rested for a day, she went out to buy some things.

Due to the broadcast of the program, Ye Fan gained even more fans, so more people were able to recognize her now, thus she rarely brought Dudu out.

As soon as Ye Fan came home with her shopping bags, she found the pair of shoes at the doorway.

It was a pair of men’s shoes.

Sure enough, He Han had come.

When Dudu saw Ye Fan come home, he ran over to the door to greet her.

He Han also stood up from the sofa and followed Dudu over to see Ye Fan.

Ye Fan was carrying shopping bags, so when Dudu saw this, he reached out his chubby hands to take them.

“Mama, Dudu will help!”

Ye Fan wouldn’t let him, but Dudu wanted to snatch the bags from her hand no matter what.

The bag was only a little smaller than Dudu.

Pulling at the hoops, Dudu dragged it laboriously across the floor.

He Han stepped forward and lifted the bag off the floor.

“I’ll help you.”

These words were spoken from He Han towards Ye Fan.

Compared to Dudu, He Han’s movements were clearly much easier.

He Han helped Ye Fan unload her shopping into the fridge.

Then, he stood behind her, helping her hold the bags while Ye Fan put everything into the fridge.

They cooperated tacitly and looked just like a young couple living an ordinary and cozy life.

Tilting his head at the side, Dudu stood by He Han’s leg.

When he saw the last thing enter the fridge, he quickly raised his hand

He pointed to the second fridge compartment.

“Mama, Dudu wants yogurt.”

Ye Fan took out a small bottle and handed it to him.

“If it’s too cold, put it aside for a while before you eat it.”

Dudu cheered and carefully took it.

Then, he bounced over to the living room. He Han left the kitchen as well.

Ye Fan breathed a sigh of relief.

Her body was tensed up the whole time He Han stood behind her, and she was finally able to relax after he left.

She had always been calm towards everything before this, but that would always be disturbed since she met He Han.

Ye Fan had no idea why her mind would run amok every time she saw He Han.

She tried her best to put her thoughts away and went into her room to change.

Dudu had his hands on the yogurt lid and he tried bit by bit to pry it open, but he couldn’t do it.

He was beginning to feel a little impatient. The yogurt was right in front of him, but he couldn’t get to it.

He Han reached out and encircled Dudu from behind.

Grabbing the lid, he opened it in one go.

“There.”

First, Dudu carefully licked away the yogurt on the cover before he ate from the tub.

Ye Fan gave Dudu a small spoon.

Then, he shoveled the yogurt into his mouth one spoonful at a time.

Since Dudu was small, he couldn’t eat too much of the yogurt, so Ye Fan wouldn’t give him too much.

Every time he ate his yogurt, Dudu would savor it slowly.

After he finished eating, there was a faint smell of milk around his body.

Content, Dudu crawled towards He Han.

He had already tried it many times with Ye Fan, so he instantly crawled up He Han’s trousers into his arms.

First, Dudu looked at the closed door before lifting Dudu up from under the armpits.

Even the little bunny ears on Dudu’s hood shook a little.

He stared into Dudu’s round eyes.

“Dudu, who am I to you?”

Dudu scratched his head. “Uncle He!”

He answered matter-of-factly.

He Han taught him patiently.

“If I’m Uncle He now, will I continue to be Uncle He in the future too?”

He Han was trying to instill the concept into Dudu’s mind now.

He wasn’t just an uncle to him, he could be Dudu’s papa too.

Dudu was puzzled. “If Uncle wasn’t Uncle, then who is Uncle?”

He Han tried to pull a fast one on him.

Following the flow, he led Dudu into saying the next words.

“Dudu, let’s hear you say Papa.”