Chapter 286

She knew that if the person in charge was satisfied, then Dior’s new brand ambassador position would go to her.

In that case, how was she going to do this?

Ye Fan pondered on it. Dai Jinshan had prepared a black dress for her for the fashion show. Which color would suit the black dress best?

After some thought, she finally picked one of the lipsticks.

The day of Dior Fashion Week soon arrived. Ye Fan put on her black dress, did her makeup, and got onto the van with her team.

The car drove slowly to the venue of the fashion show.

On the car, the makeup artist was sitting next to Ye Fan, helping her fix her makeup. Ye Fan had fair skin, so she just needed a little pink to give her a natural glow.

Very soon, they arrived. Ye Fan looked out the window and could see that reporters were already filling the venue.

Through the car door, she could already hear all the noise, as well as the clicking of shutters.

The reporters were holding their cameras and staring at the cars, constantly ready to snap a shot for new material.

Ye Fan knew that getting out of this car meant coming into the gaze of everyone. Every single one of her moves would be immortalized into cameras and would be on full display.

No matter what happens, she had to keep a smile and not show anything on the surface.

Ye Fan knew this.

After she was ready, the black door was opened. Ye Fan got off the car.

Instantly, she was wrapped up in flashes. Bright lights instantly enveloped her body.

Ye Fan’s smile did not fade. She walked to the photoshoot area and stood there with a smile, allowing the reporters to snap photos of her.

Ye Fan was wearing a full black gown that set off her skin to look clear as pearls, which looked even more translucent under the flashing cameras.

The design of the dress was very simple and exposed one shoulder. The length went just past the calf and revealed her fair and slender calves.

Ye Fan’s lips were decorated with Dior’s new lipstick, and the color was a maple color suitable for winter. It was a bright color but not too heavy, just right.

It was early winter so the air was cold. As the cold wind brushed over Ye Fan’s body, she could feel it. Still, none of it showed on her face. She continued putting on a smile.

Reporters were all surrounding Ye Fan and shoving microphones to her face, fervently asking questions.

“Ye Fan, have you come to Dior Fashion Week to cooperate with them this time? Can you tell us anything?”

“Ye Fan, your popularity shot up ever since joining the reality TV show. Have you thought about your plans for the future?”

“Tang Jin succeeded the challenge. Will things be awkward when the two of you meet in the future?”

“…”

The reporters piled their questions on her one by one, and some of them were quite scathing, but Ye Fan still kept her smile.

Ye Fan answered everyone calmly. “I just came to watch the show today.”

Then, Ye Fan stopped answering and just kept smiling.

Seeing that they wouldn’t get anything more out of her, the reporters all dispersed. Ye Fan walked in with elegant steps, completely unhurried.

Ye Fan went to her seat and sat down with her back straight and hands folded together, resting gently on her knees. It was just a simple action, but on Ye Fan, it gave her a noble air.

An elegant aura was naturally formed around her.

Ye Fan knew that Dior’s people were likely already watching her.

But she didn’t need to do anything deliberately. She just had to go through everything as normal.

Since Ye Fan came to the fashion show, Dior’s artistic director, Smith, has been paying attention to her.

When faced with the reporters’ questions, Ye Fan’s face was calm and unperturbed.

Then, he looked at Ye Fan’s dress. The design of her black dress was very simple but high quality. It was a self-contained dress, but gave off an exuberant aura when worn on Ye Fan. It looked very good.

Finally, Smith’s eyes stopped at Ye Fan’s face.

Unsurprisingly, Ye Fan’s makeup was beautiful tonight. Just a bit of makeup was able to give her face very good dimensions.

But the best part was her lips.