Chapter 241

Everyone knows that He Han rarely ever praised anyone on this show. The only person he praised in this episode was the Film Empress Chang Su.

But now, He Han had expressed his intention to work with Ye Fan again, fully proving how greatly Ye Fan’s acting skills had improved.

For a contestant, that is the greatest praise he can give.

Ye Fan bowed down and said in a clear and cool voice, “Thank you, Teacher He.”

He Han stared at her and gave a long hum.

Dong Xian showed a satisfied expression. “I agree with He Han. Your performance tonight was exquisite. You are exactly the type of actress I am looking for.”

Ye Fan’s performance tonight was too good. She did not show any stage fright despite her opponent’s attempts to steal the spotlight and change the lines, but instead, she completely overpowered Lu Qiwen and took control of the entire scene.

So, every judge gave her a full score!

The highest scorer for tonight’s challenge is Ye Fan.

After the scores are added together, the results of the contestants are out.

As the music sounded, each contestant walked onto the stage in turn and stood nervously in front of the camera.

Qi Shu looked at the results in his hands and then at the contestants. “I will announce the advancing contestants first.”

“Contestants whose names have been called, please come to the front.”

“First place, Chang Su.”

“Second place, Shen Luoluo.”

“Third place, Ye Fan.”

Ye Fan came forward to stand with them, and the three of them hugged each other.

The audience at the scene and those in front of the TV all breathed sighs of relief. They can finally put down that burden inside their hearts.

Qi Shu continued to read out the names and the contestants went up one by one.

The only two contestants left now were Deng Chu and Lu Qiwen.

“The two of you scored very closely with each other,” Qi Shu said, “But only one of you can advance to the next stage.”

Faced with this situation again, Deng Chu clasped her chest. It felt as if her heart was going to jump out.

Qi Shu paused for a moment, then his eyes slowly turned to Deng Chu.

“Deng Chu, congratulations.”

Deng Chu successfully advanced, so the person who was eliminated was Lu Qiwen.

Lu Qiwen’s face turned ugly. Gritting her teeth, she nearly exposed her emotions.

Qi Shu looked at Lu Qiwen. “I’m very sorry to say that you’ve been eliminated, but I hope you have a bright career ahead of you.”

Lu Qiwen did not say anything. With a dark face, she quietly left the stage.

The first contestant was eliminated, yet it incurred cheers on the net.

“Lu Qiwen pushed Ye Fan and even tried to change the script halfway. She really does have a bone to pick with Ye Fan, but good thing Ye Fan slapped her face with her strength.”

“She’s finally eliminated! This is probably the best thing to happen this episode.”

In a heated discussion, the episode finally came to an end.

The advancing contestants headed back to the villa, packed up their luggage, and went home to rest.

Who knows what will be waiting for them in the next episode?

After the competition was over, Ye Fan went back home.

Dudu has already fully recovered, and he turned back into a lively chubby boy after he was discharged.

Dudu rushed over to her as soon as Ye Fan came home.

“Mama, Mama!”

Ye Fan had already left last time when Dudu woke up from the hospital.

Even though Dudu was a little sad to not be able to see Ye Fan, He Han was still there.

After some coaxing, Dudu quickly became happy again.

Now, when he saw Ye Fan, he became fully dependent on her again.

“Mama, play with Dudu.”

Dudu said with a sweet and milky voice and he tugged on Ye Fan’s pants, bouncing up and down.

Of course Ye Fan would fulfill Dudu’s wishes.

“Wait for Mama to change first, okay?”

Dudu’s childish voice rang out, “Okay Mama! Quickly go!”

When Ye Fan saw Dudu’s lively appearance, all the fatigue in her body disappeared.

She really didn’t want Dudu to be sick again.

“Thank you for the hard work, Aunt Li.”

Since Dudu was sick, Nanny Li also had to run all over the place.

Some parents don’t even show this much care to their own children.

Nanny Li waved her hand. “It was nothing.”

Nanny Li felt that it was her own negligence that caused Dudu’s illness, so she thought that she should be more attentive in the future.

Ye Fan went to her room to change into some lighter clothes.

Dudu was already waiting impatiently outside.

“Mama, let’s play hide-and-seek!”

After they played this game last time, Dudu had been constantly asking to play it again.

Yee Fan poked Dudu’s pudgy little cheek. “Let’s play a new game today.”

When he heard that they had a new game to play, he instantly grinned.

“Can Uncle come to play too?”

Since being sick, Dudu had started clinging to He Han even more and was always hoping that He Han would come over.